ATTN: Fitch, Creepy Joe, Carwin

We need one or all of you guys (or any other pros that play) to join our official UG Undisputed '10 online fight camp on 360. Your presence will lend credibility to our otherwise keyboard warrior fight team. Help us represent the UG by bashing online heads, instead of real ones.
Thanks a bajillion,
UG Top Team

Fitch basically lives in the gym. Creepy Joe might join, he's got some geek blood in him. I doubt Carwin would be in though, he always breaks the little joysticks off his controllers with his massive thumbs.

EvilMaster - I doubt Carwin would be in though, he always breaks the little joysticks off his controllers with his massive thumbs.

legit LOL @ that

EvilMaster - Fitch basically lives in the gym. Creepy Joe might join, he's got some geek blood in him. I doubt Carwin would be in though, he always breaks the little joysticks off his controllers with his massive thumbs.

I heard he played with a controller in each hand, and sleeps only one hour a night. Did you know what he keeps under his goatee?

Also, it should be known that I am not a 5/14/09 member as my SN indicates, but an 11/23/02 member as I started lurking here after Tito mentioned the UG forum after beating up Ken. I've posted under a few names, but bought a blue name for this account last year after forgetting my login for the thirtieth time. I don't wanna look like some johnny-come-lately tapout beanie guy that stumbled onto the site after TUF 9:Britain Kicks America's Ass (For the first, and ONLY time.)(At anything!)

Ah c'mon, we'll take any pro we can get, including Sylvia(Total joke from other thread). None of the bigshots wanna do the UG a solid? Remember your humble roots!!