ATTN FORREST NUT - HUGGERS

I am really tired of all the supposed 'controversy' over the outcome of the Tito/Forrest fight, and it will end as of right now.

Tito won the 1st round 10-8 EASILY, and if anyone ever deserved a 10-0 round, Tito did!

He knocked Forrest down with the FIRST punch he fucking threw, he took him down with ease, and pummeled him so viciously I thought the ref could have stopped it, and dominated every SECOND of the 1st round.

The only good thing that Forrest did was not allow Tito to pass his guard, other than that he did NOTHING BUT TAKE MANY PUNCHES.

10-8 ROUND, PERIOD. He got a KNOCKDOWN, he got a TAKEDOWN, and controlled EVERY SECOND OF THE ROUND.

I have judged at 3 local MMA shows here in Omaha and some ACTUAL judging experience, unlike you UGers.

I also watched the fight with my best friend Scott Harrison, who judges regularly for the VFCs and who has judged over 2,000 FIGHTS EASILY.

We both agreed that it was EASILY a 10-8 round for Tito, if not a 10-7 round.

YOU CAN DISPUTE THIS UNTIL YOU'RE BLUE IN THE FACE, BUT YOU'LL BE WRONG, PERIOD.

ALRIGHT, now that the 1st round scoring issue has been thoroughly addressed let's move on.....

Now that the 1st round has been scored 10-8, that means that Forrest would have to WIN rounds 2 and 3 10-9 JUST TO SCORE A DRAW (28-28).

That also means that Forrest would have to win the 2nd AND/OR 3rd round by a score of 10-8 TO WIN THE FIGHT (28-27 or more).

Can any of you useless babbling Forrest nuthuggers say that Forrest won the 2nd or 3rd round 10-8??

I THOUGHT NOT.

Forrest did not rock, wobble, stun, hurt, or score a knockdown on Tito ONCE. NOT ONCE.

The 2nd round is the ONLY round that could have possibly went to Forrest, and that is STILL QUESTIONABLE IMHO.

In the 3rd Tito landed a big right hand, got the takedown, and pounded out the round. 10-9 Tito EASY.

FORREST DID NOT WIN THIS FIGHT BY ANY STRETCH OF THE OVERACTIVE IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL YOU HOPELESS CLUELESS NUTHUGGERS COULD POSSIBLY HOPE FOR IS A DRAW, AND THAT IS IT.

BUT THIS FIGHT WAS NOT EVEN A DRAW. TITO WON EASILY.

TITO LOOKS GOOD IN HIS COMEBACK FIGHT AND FORREST DOES BETTER THAN PEOPLE THOUGHT HE WOULD AND EVERYONE LOOKS GOOD.

MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES PLEASE.

Thank you, I love you all.

Remember to tip your waitresses on the way out.....

:-)

to sum your long arse post up.....

You have to atleast TRY and finish the fight to be awarded the win. At what point did forrest TRY to finish the fight?.

end of fucking debate. I win.

It seems to me that it's the Tito Nut-huggers who are having a hard time letting this fight go...more so than the Forrest Nut-huggers.

It was a great fight...that fight alone was worth the 40 bucks I paid for the PPV.

Tito won by a hair, imo...and if he hadn't got that take-down in the 3rd round, I would have given it to Forrest. I'm looking forward to the rematch. :)

ufc scores kinda silly but the better fighter won that night

This man spits the truf!!

"It was a great fight...that fight alone was worth the 40 bucks I paid for the PPV."

EXACTLY.

agreed!!!!! TTT

"Tito won by a hair, imo...and if he hadn't got that take-down in the 3rd round, I would have given it to Forrest. I'm looking forward to the rematch."

i agree

whitebelttommy and lcolson answer me this.....WHAT THE FUCK DID FORREST DO TO WIN/FINISH THE FIGHT?? not get taken down in round 2?? are you fucking muppets for real?

I thought vitor beat tito....i thought tito beat cote, not that i thought either tried to finish the fight, even though cote got the knockdown early he got taken down repeatdley to have that mean nothing.....sadly I've only seen glimpses of vladdy and silva so i can't really comment at all on those.

CORRECT SIR!!!!!!!!!!!

FRAT

It sure feels good when I'm RIGHT.

Especially when my correctness prevents me from having to waste any more time debating who won.

TITO WON, period.

If you're going to be a nuthugger, at least hug the nuts of the WINNER of the fight, not the LOSER.

LOL at Petey!

Listening to Rogan at times is like listening to Fox News spin.

One fighter will be landing huge shots on his opponent and Rogan will say "So and so has an AWESOME CHIN!! Wow he can take shots!!"!!

Hey Joe, shouldn't you be talking up the fighter ACTUALLY DOING THE DAMAGE instead of the one taking it???

TTT.....the only way forrest would have won that fight is with a baseball bat, and even then it may have been a draw!

evilsorta

well tito didnt do anything at all besides the first round and forrest was landing more punches then he was

Yeah but didn't you guys hear that tito was hurt, forrest greased, and the old woman in the front row was looking at him funny!!

whitebelttommy and lcolson answer me this.....WHAT THE FUCK DID FORREST DO TO WIN/FINISH THE FIGHT?? not get taken down in round 2?? are you fucking muppets for real?<<<<

evilsorta,

I'm not going to try to argue with you Tito nut-huggers any longer...it's useless...you all seem to think that Tito walks on water. Whatever.

Tito won...it was a close fight, imo...and I'm not the only one who thought so...it WAS a split decision, and the crowd obviously didn't agree with the decision. Personally, I'm not upset about the decision...I thought Tito totally dominated the 1st round, Forrest took the 2nd, and the 3rd was really close...but the take-down was probably what gave Tito the edge.

As for the striking...I thought both guys landed some good shots...they both obviously have a good chin. I don't think Forrest let his hands go the way he usually does, but I figure he was probably worried about the take-down. I'm sure Tito was injured, but I'm not sure how badly...he was jumping around before the fight and jumping on the cage afterwards, but I don't doubt that he was injured. Having said that...Forrest was fighting with injuries too.

It was a great fight...congrats to both guys for giving us a hell of a fight to watch. I want to see both fighters in the octagon again.