ATTN Gary Hughes

Not saying he wasn't deserving of a 5th. Just that he wasn't all you hype him to be. No biggie. I saw a lot of guys work.

You don't have to like it, you just got to deal with it.

In any case, MMA is the real sick shit baby.

Yeah, I'd say he's deserving of his 5th...and his 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th. Now that Mr. Parker is no longer with us, I would say he is better than any Kenpo man.

Please tell me exactly when you saw Mr. Dimmick in action Dougie boy?

I can't wait to hear your answer and you better provide proof!

Gary Hughes

Do you want real proof or Sam Pie proof?

LOL!

Dougie...please come clean and admit you have never seen Grandmaster Joe Dimmick in action.

I wonder how many other lies you have tried to spread on this forum?

Gary Hughes

Chap'el is working more along the lines of pressure points in something he calls "sub-level four." It's a program that he claims to have been developing based on his teachings from Ed Parker.

Sam Pie, as a cream puff belt in the strikefat system, I would never lie to you.

In any case, I no longer do that stuff. MMA is da bomb baby!

mushu22...Hi Jeff, I know Ron Chapel and he was with Mr. Parker. I have never seen him do anything though. He used to be the tournament director at the Long Beach Internationals, until they replaced him because he made so many people mad. I read that article in Black Belt, I doubt if Chapel knows anything special. Good marketing strategy though and Mr. Parker isn't around to confirm or deny. Lots of politics in the Kenpo world these days, from what I have heard.

Gary Hughes

Dougie should have posted: "I have been caught in a lie and I apologize. I have never seen Joe Dimmick in action. I am a foolish troll and starving for attention, especially from men who can fight. Please don't hate me."

At least you didn't try to tell me Ron Chapel is better than Joe Dimmick. LOL!

Gary Hughes

KWJ-K-Dhira...LOL. When Chapel was the tournament director at the Internationals, I wanted to slap him many times. Chapel was a big mouth and a smart ass.

Gary Hughes

I have learned much here..Now I will smoke a joint and pass out.

MitsuyoMaeda...you are really trying to be like Eddie Bravo aren't you?

Gary Hughes

What's Frank trejos(sp)doing these days?

its all good...I haven't seen Frank since Mr. Parker's funeral. He was a good fighter and a cool guy.

Gary Hughes

I traveled to the Intl's with the vice team from Miami back in 86 and Frank treated us very well.

cool guy

Here's a link from a friend of mine's web site that has some good Kenpo history on it.

http://thecosmicwarrior.com/

Click on history.

Gary Hughes

Trejo is a kewl shit and eaily one of the better Kenpo fighters. Mostly because of his boxing and kickboxing.

I have no alliegence to Ron Chap'el. Just staing what I know.

I'm no more impressed by Dimmick than any other Kenpo guy.

Now Sam Pie claims to be able to make people cross the street because of his "Kenpo Stare."

Again, as I have stated before, I do MMA/BJJ now because it's far more effective.

Dougie...Trejo is cool, but Mr. Dimmick would have embarassed him if they ever sparred. Not a knock on Frank, I don't know of any Kenpo fighter who could hang with Mr. Dimmick. I would say his fighting ability was more from Kenpo.

Ron Chapel is your hero, pleas admit it!

You can't be impressed by someone who have never seen and possibly never even heard about! You tried to troll me and lost, don't forget I have exposed you as a fraud.

I'm much tougher than I look. When I get a little older, maybe I can get somebody to pick on me. The deadly Kenpo stare takes years to master. Good thing you are behind the safety of your keyboard Mister!

I love BJJ and I'm a fan of MMA. Kenpo and BJJ are a very lethal combination.

Gary Hughes

Yes, well at this point I think I will be backing away from you very slowly because I am sure you have some sort of shrine to Dimmick in your house, complete with burning candles and incense and bowl of whatever pieces of Dimmick's clipped fingernails you could pick up off the floor.

This is a sad example of what kenpo does to people. Come back to us Gary... denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Dougie...I haven't seen Mr. Dimmick in over 10 years, I don't think that qualifies as being obsessed. I respect and appreciate his instruction and the kind of life he lives. If you actually had a good intructor and stuck with it and trained hard, you might feel the same way. It is obvious you can't relate.

Are you still denying you were caught lying and trolling?

Gary Hughes

Uh, no. I was not lying or trolling. You just said so because you can't handle the truth.

gotta go with Dougie...I too left Kenpo cause it sucks....he is right. Sorry Gary.

I have never seen or heard of any pure kenpo guys having any success at all in mma. some kenpo guys came into my coaches place a few years back...the whole group just wanted to 'kickbox". They got the shit beaten out o them and then sent to the house.

Kenpo is just mckarate. It's all trained incorrectly.

That is all.

-r