Attn: Greg Nelson (xfactor)

You trained an absolute monster.  Congratulations!!!  I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you, Sean and your academy.  You should have visiting hours with the belt :-)'

Steve Gavin

TTT

Grats again :)

Great job of preparation by Greg. Congratulations on the championship.

ttt

TTT for a great person and amazing MMA trainer.

FC

ttt

ttt

Congrats. Sherk looked awesome. Never in any danger of beign submitted. Total Domination.

ttt

TTT Greg and Sean

Pedro Sauer Jiu Jitsu

ttt

Also Klint Klaas, Tom Schmitz, Mike Seeger, Brock Larson....

ttt for a great team

Hey thanks guys, but the truth is the whole team deserves the credit for Sean's training. As AmericanJJ stated: Klint Klaas, Tom Schmitz, Mike Seeger, Brock Larson were a few, thanks also to Nick Thompson, Nate Homme, Ismael Bentley, Dave Menne, Dylan Spicer, Andy Grahn, Nat McIntyre, Ryan Murray, Rick Noyes and the list goes on. We are blessed at the Academy to have all of the elements necessary to create great MMA fighters: Technical BJJ, Top Level Wrestling, Great Muay Thai, and Awesome Submission Wrestlers (No-Gi). In addition, we have a newly influenced Conditioning Program coached by Scott Ramsdell. I built the ship, but many make it float. Bottom line is that I am so happy for Sean the UFC Lightweight World Champion.

Opera Non Verba - Greg Nelson (Xfactor)

1 Like

Greg,

Don't know if you remember me, but you got me in touch with the Buddhai Swan in BKK when I went over there to live and train.

Anyway, Congrats to all of you. You totally represent the JKD philosophy and the Inosanto lineage at its best.

It was terrific seeing Sean take the title.

ttt

Congrats Greg. All of us at the Academy are lucky that you took the time to build the ship, as you put it. I think a lot of us take for granted what we have at our disposal at MMAA. When you sit down and think about it, it's incredible and I consider myself lucky to be able to train there.

All the best,

The Donkey (Mark M.)