Attn:Gritty

Big sloppy is a fat bastard and you are a ginger fuck Phone Post 3.0

And track is a gay sport Phone Post 3.0

Do u like baseball ? Phone Post 3.0

I FULLY SUPPORT EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD....... Phone Post 3.0

And your pizza is sub par even for Maine. Phone Post 3.0

Big Papi pulled into our parking lot at work a few years ago and his driver used our bathroom. We have a close connection now Phone Post 3.0

tjmitch - And your pizza is sub par even for Maine. Phone Post 3.0
Jersey people are my favorite out of state customers . Don't make me retract that! Phone Post 3.0

Girly - 
tjmitch - And your pizza is sub par even for Maine. Phone Post 3.0
Jersey people are my favorite out of state customers . Don't make me retract that! Phone Post 3.0

I'M STILL WAITING ON YOU TO DELIVER MY PIZZA TO THE TRENTON NJ AREA

i've not posted this in a while bro....

I'll allow it carry on.

GRITTY LIKES BEING A POOR FAGGOT.........LETS NOT EVOLVE WITH THE TIMES AND GET A MINIMUM WAGE DELIVERY DRIVER....OR EVEN JUST FUCKING ACCEPT DIGITAL CURRENCY.........NOOO THAT WOULD MAKE WAY TOO MUCH FUCKING SENSE FOR MY FAGGOT GINGER BRAIN.........

BIGWHITESEXY - GRITTY LIKES BEING A POOR FAGGOT.........LETS NOT EVOLVE WITH THE TIMES AND GET A MINIMUM WAGE DELIVERY DRIVER....OR EVEN JUST FUCKING ACCEPT DIGITAL CURRENCY.........NOOO THAT WOULD MAKE WAY TOO MUCH FUCKING SENSE FOR MY FAGGOT GINGER BRAIN.........
Like I have a choice in it. Not my place. All I know is I can't make any more fucking pizza dough. No where else to put it. Fucking busy enough

Lots of city places are cash only. Not a Podunk thing. Go to the north end in Boston Phone Post 3.0

Girly - 
BIGWHITESEXY - GRITTY LIKES BEING A POOR FAGGOT.........LETS NOT EVOLVE WITH THE TIMES AND GET A MINIMUM WAGE DELIVERY DRIVER....OR EVEN JUST FUCKING ACCEPT DIGITAL CURRENCY.........NOOO THAT WOULD MAKE WAY TOO MUCH FUCKING SENSE FOR MY FAGGOT GINGER BRAIN.........
Like I have a choice in it. Not my place. All I know is I can't make any more fucking pizza dough. No where else to put it. Fucking busy enough

Lots of city places are cash only. Not a Podunk thing. Go to the north end in Boston Phone Post 3.0

THATS WHAT ALL THE SOULLESS ORANGE HEADED PUDDLES OF DICK SWEAT SAY.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FUCKING EXCUSES........I WANT TO SEE FUCKING RESULTS!!! COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Yes sir Phone Post 3.0

CEREAL QUESTION

ARE YOU GOING TO INHERIT THE PIZZA SHOP SOLELY WHEN YOUR PARENTS RETIRE?

BIGWHITESEXY - CEREAL QUESTION

ARE YOU GOING TO INHERIT THE PIZZA SHOP SOLELY WHEN YOUR PARENTS RETIRE?
My mom will never retire and will live to 125 years old Phone Post 3.0

And my dad said the business goes solely to the child with the most successful OG thread so unless I can top "post a pic that's never not funny" I'm screwed Phone Post 3.0

Hey gritty - thoughts on the odor Bautista bust up? Phone Post 3.0

I will bump a thread of your choosing daily so you can win....

If you make me pepperoni and ranch pizza pie Phone Post 3.0