Attn: Gym Owners

My question is for all the gym owners here on the UG.

Lets say 3 times a week you could stream a live 1 hour class featuring a top 10 ranked fighter. All you would need is an internet connection and a nice tv/moniter. Is this something you would subscribe to or even use if it was free?

FS

hmmmmm... it sounds kinda cool.... i say yes!

if its FREE....I'll take two

I'm not a gym owner, but if they played it at the gym I am at I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

I would however watch it at home if I was bored and someone posted the video on the UG!

I think a better idea would be this, but interactive and perhaps set it up as a seminar. Weekly and not interactive would be odd... might as well open the gym and put on instructional DVDs

Also I personally am more interested in what the top coaches teach rather than a fighter.

id watch it for drills and to pick some differnt perspectives up, but doubtful i would subsititute it for my own class

PINKsinglet - id watch it for drills and to pick some differnt perspectives up, but doubtful i would substitute it for my own class

My thought would definitely not have it as a substitution for the normal way you teach in your gym for every class but just maybe 1-2 days a week people who were interested could watch Randy, GSP, or BJ (or even top level trainers of the pros) stream live w/ audio in a gym like setting with other students and instructors to help interpret the techniques. Thanks for the input. Just curious what you guys think.

FS

ttt

joe bruce - Another question for gym owners... You cost too much.

C'mon, $30 a month is legit...

joe bruce - Another question for gym owners... You cost too much.

Not sure you formed your sentence properly for it to be a question. A better way would be; why you so cheap? See, the question mark on the end is an indicator that a question has been asked.

On topic; I don't think I'd do that. Seems like something that would be a train wreck. It would be better to just get a tv and DVD player and use instructionals. At least that way you can pause, rewind, etc. as well as pick what topic to work on.