Attn HAOLES from OK

please do not click on the link from "landed on a gold mine." thread. you will not like it.

thank you

Gotcha Haole right here

*grabs crotch and thusts...

i can vouch for ms people being off. i lived in biloxi for 6mos. and got arrested there. eesh.

i thought they didn't like asians down there... well, tell that to my asshole.

Tapout311 - Haole? Is that another one of those made up Hawaiian words?

BTW, I have the yellow fever, so its a good find.

Its the Mississippi people that are racist.

It's not a "made up" word. Ha=breath and 'ole= no or without. So Ha'ole means no breath. That's what Hawaiians said when they saw White people because they were so dam pale. Over the years, that's just how we refer to all White people here. Get used to it if u ever come to Hawaii....that's just how it is.

Britt Yap - 
Tapout311 - Haole? Is that another one of those made up Hawaiian words?

BTW, I have the yellow fever, so its a good find.

Its the Mississippi people that are racist.

It's not a "made up" word. Ha=breath and 'ole= no or without. So Ha'ole means no breath. That's what Hawaiians said when they saw White people because they were so dam pale. Over the years, that's just how we refer to all White people here. Get used to it if u ever come to Hawaii....that's just how it is.

Tell um, sistah! ;0)

Would you like to join WBS' and my wine club? Wednesday nights at GW after KB class.

"no breath" but more along the lines of "no spirit" or "without soul"

I believe all of us locals do :)

TheAlchemist - "no breath" but more along the lines of "no spirit" or "without soul"

Nice :)

It's people like Anthony Sullivan that live up to the "racist" term ha'ole. I don't care if I "seem" stupid speaking pidgin or saying "ha'ole." Some White person must of thought I was really smart to hire me to be a university professor....

I want one of those vintage "Haole boy can scrap" shirts.

Britt Yap - 
TheAlchemist - "no breath" but more along the lines of "no spirit" or "without soul"

It's people like Anthony Sullivan that live up to the "racist" term ha'ole. I don't care if I "seem" stupid speaking pidgin or saying "ha'ole." Some White person must of thought I was really smart to hire me to be a university professor....
If that's your picture in your avatar, then I'm pretty sure your brain didn't get you that job..........

tjmitch - I want one of those vintage "Haole boy can scrap" shirts.

TJ I'll get you one of those shirts if you'll walk down Farrington Highway (Nanakuli- Makaha) wearing it. It's a nice walk, see the country!

I for one am tired of Hawaii's pigeon English racism! Just because it is another language doesn't make it any less racist!

OH SNAP!

I better start tanning my upper arms and body. I'm pretty white.

budwhite - 
Britt Yap - 

If that's your picture in your avatar, then I'm pretty sure your brain didn't get you that job..........

Yea you're right...my looks got me from stupid Hawaiian to professor. (Not my degrees or my time as a teaching asst in the classroom or any other merits of mine.) Gosh the men who hired me are so shallow.

Britt Yap - 
budwhite - 
Britt Yap - 

Yea you're right...my looks got me from stupid Hawaiian to professor. (Not my degrees or my time as a teaching asst in the classroom or any other merits of mine.) Gosh the men who hired me are so shallow.

Exactly.

Our shallow nature is what keeps you employed so I for one would appreciate it if you just said "thank you" and posted some naked pictures of yourself.

budwhite- Yea you're right. OK, you go first.

oh lord, you don't want that brit.

this thread has turned into a nightmare.