Attn HAOLES from OK

FCTV808 - oh lord, you don't want that brit.

this thread has turned into a nightmare.

Yes, Hawaii's deep, dark hatred of whitey and any other non native has reared its ugly head in this thread.

shakes head in disgust

The reason we look half Japanee is because most of us are half Japanee. Hawaiians dont look Asain at all. More like big Native Americans, or micronesian but cleaner.

Tapout311 - 

Face it, the OKUG has made you our bitches. Just as our white forefathers took control of your fruity little islands, so shall we take over your forum.

Get used to us, we're gonna be here for awhile.

WELCOME TO THE NEW OKUG, YOU HALF JAP LOOKING BASTARDS!

congratulations Tapout311. You have earned yourself a couple of days posting on a forum that will probably appreciate that slur more. it rhymes w/ mozen.

ps. just like if you were to come here in person and drop that term... just trying to keep it real frens. lol

Isn't Oklahoma known for jumping the gun and doing things before there supposed to..Kind of like talking before thinking

FCTV808 - 
Tapout311 - 

Face it, the OKUG has made you our bitches. Just as our white forefathers took control of your fruity little islands, so shall we take over your forum.

Get used to us, we're gonna be here for awhile.

WELCOME TO THE NEW OKUG, YOU HALF JAP LOOKING BASTARDS!

congratulations Tapout311. You have earned yourself a couple of days posting on a forum that will probably appreciate that slur more. it rhymes w/ mozen.

ps. just like if you were to come here in person and drop that term... just trying to keep it real frens. lol

what did he say racist?

your friend is talking about red people....BAN!!!!

^^ Hawaiians are red too. Proud to be brown and red. that there aint racist talk. But the j-word is. just like the N word and s-word and d-word and x-word and word-word and the cn-word and the 4-word and the 2-word and the g-word.

Tapout311

I am of the opinion that Hawaiians need to be deported to Mexico since they are illegally occupying the property of the United States. 

We bought their islands fair and square for a handful of magic beans and they need to GTFO.

Britt Yap - 
budwhite - 
Britt Yap - 
TheAlchemist - "no breath" but more along the lines of "no spirit" or "without soul"

Nice :)
It's people like Anthony Sullivan that live up to the "racist" term ha'ole. I don't care if I "seem" stupid speaking pidgin or saying "ha'ole." Some White person must of thought I was really smart to hire me to be a university professor....
If that's your picture in your avatar, then I'm pretty sure your brain didn't get you that job..........

Yea you're right...my looks got me from stupid Hawaiian to professor. (Not my degrees or my time as a teaching asst in the classroom or any other merits of mine.) Gosh the men who hired me are so shallow.

I have received reliable information confirmed by three sources that there are in fact NO universities in Hawaii.

I should have known this as no icehead has ever graduated high school.

Thus, Britt Yap has been caught in an obvious lie.

As well, we have determined that Hawaiians are filthy racists. 

jap is short for japanese

haole is like dropping the n-bomb on us

shibbyguy - jap is short for japanese

haole is like dropping the n-bomb on us

watch your step bro. don't play semantics w/ me or it's gonna be longer next time.

im not trying to be an asshole, im asking whats the difference?

double standard going on here i think

budwhite--- Hawaii Pacific University, Chaminade University, Brigham Young University and University of Hawaii-Manoa.

Seriously, you must have sucked at homework when u went to school. If you did ever go to school.

I don't know where u keep getting icehead from...you're the whitey.

budwhite -  I am of the opinion that Hawaiians need to be deported to Mexico since they are illegally occupying the property of the United States. 

We bought their islands fair and square for a handful of magic beans and they need to GTFO.

I would love to take u to Waianae one day and have u say that. I would pay money to watch what happens to u :)

shibbyguy - im not trying to be an asshole, im asking whats the difference?

if you're too ignorant to know the difference, that's your problem.

my problem comes from organized raids on this forum. if you guys keep it up, the fun will continually decrease for you. what you people are trying to do is not good for the site and i'm certain the powers that be will see it that way across the board. don't escalate it to that level.

fukkem all! interweb genocide on all these assholes turning this forum to shit.

LOL. WTF, guys?

I thought we had agreed to invade a real state, not some worthless volcano just sitting there waiting to erupt and consume all its occupants.

there's trolling and then there's you guys.

FCTV808 - 
shibbyguy - im not trying to be an asshole, im asking whats the difference?

if you're too ignorant to know the difference, that's your problem.

my problem comes from organized raids on this forum. if you guys keep it up, the fun will continually decrease for you. what you people are trying to do is not good for the site and i'm certain the powers that be will see it that way across the board. don't escalate it to that level.

No one has raided your board, fren--at least not yet. If we were here to take over, you'd all be flying the OKUG flag by now.

(A fact proven by science).

This place just looked like it could use some sprucing up. Think of like this... we're just here taking some measurements and trying out some color samples. Just in case we decide we want the place.

after spending some time in OK and living on their southern border for 3 years, i can say they're shittiness is justified.

for christs sake, i think we even banished the indians there when we wanted them OUT of the us.

w t f