ATTN HAWAII UNDERGROUND

hi hg,

i know there's been some changes here, and for those that know me, you know how receptive I AM to change, but take a deep breath and ingest this new system.

there are still a few glitches, but all will be worked out soon enough.

the radio show will get hosted on this site too from the looks of things so you won't need to go to imeem shortly.

aloha, fctv808

ps. sorry about last night's meltdown. my douchebaggery stoopid meter just overloaded.

pps. jeebus

some kana (courtesy of cypherpunk) for your troubles: 

ppps. for those that haven't figured it out yet, you can select the "old view" to look at these pages w/ frames. i like it better that way, so that's what i'm doing. reduces the change factor imo.

Only a nekkid pic of her would've got me to come back, nice try............oh wait.....DOH!!!!

the power of teh kanas.

flow with the go - Rickson Gracie

Very confusing on the SK:(

Thanx J.Naks fot the link

Only good thing is the women will have diffucult time invading this time!

hahahaha. you might be correct.

It took me a bit to find this place again, but the kanas made it aaaaaaaaaaall worth it. Nice one Mark! Is there a way to get back to the list of threads without having to click "back" everytime?

go to "account" tab on top and change your "site settings" to frames.

FCTV808 - go to "account" tab on top and change your "site settings" to frames.

cheeeeehooterdoggies!

HOLY SH!T...I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A MELT DOWN. STOP , BREATH AND READ THROUGH IT.. TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT THIS NEW SYSTEM....AURYTE

whoa......i need to stop working so much a few days go by and i come back and this?!  lol i feel like such a tard even admitting how long it took me to find my way here *blush*

I like how you can see who the last poster was in the thread and how long ago it was in the "no frames" view, but didn't like how you have to click the back button everytime to see the list of thread titles again. I'm so torn haha.

i kinda like the old system better Because i don't have to constantly click the back button.

i hate this damn new site! Been here since it was subfighter.com which is longer than most all of you have been alive! lol I hate change, bring back the old school!

*ps. sorry about last night's meltdown. my douchebaggery stoopid meter just overloaded.

take your meds FCTV, lucky you never went postal last night! and your a mod? lol

hahahahaha. douchebaggit tried to go on the og and got ignored into oblivion.

LMAO!!

The site is gayer then 2 men fucking and I enjoy it as much as I enjoy jacking off with steel wool.

i can tell you're as disturbed by this as me. i'm having anxiety. REAL BAD FUCKIN ANXIETY!