ATTN: IDOHARM

I will be rolling through Regina on the 14th on my way to ufc161. You wanna get a beer? Phone Post 3.0

that's code for something I can't immediately put my finger upon

Ballet Tudo Grand Master - that's code for something I can't immediately put my finger upon
Yea and you never will. This is Alberta and Saskatchewan talk. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Canada Phone Post

The_KoJ - Lol Canada Phone Post
That was a great post. Jesus Christ bananas that was a great post. Stop the fucking press, we got a great post here Phone Post 3.0

Ballet Tudo Grand Master - that's code for something I can't immediately put my finger upon

BUTT SEX.

OP, no one gives a fuck that you want to touch IDOHARM's butthole. there's a PM feature on this forum.

Phone Post

The Blizz -

BUTT SEX.

OP, no one gives a fuck that you want to touch IDOHARM's butthole. there's a PM feature on this forum.

Phone Post

And if you were smart u would see that I'm on my phone. Phone Post 3.0

meh canadia

Lol Phone Post 3.0

The Blizz -

BUTT SEX.

Phone Post

And don't u think if I wanted to touch his his butthole I would wait til I was home and use that pm feature? I think u regret alot. Phone Post 3.0

Braun187 -
The Blizz -

BUTT SEX.

Phone Post

And don't u think if I wanted to touch his his butthole I would wait til I was home and use that pm feature? I think u regret alot. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post

The Blizz -
Braun187 -
The Blizz -

BUTT SEX.

Phone Post

Phone Post

Maybe so. Thread said attn IDOHARM. Not attn faggot. Find yourself out Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Hey buddy! I'm currently not working in Regina, but if you're rolling through Saskatoon by any chance that'd be perfect. Phone Post 3.0
Alright man. If by chance we decide to take a detour through stoon ill let you know Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM -
Braun187 -
IDOHARM - Hey buddy! I'm currently not working in Regina, but if you're rolling through Saskatoon by any chance that'd be perfect. Phone Post 3.0
Alright man. If by chance we decide to take a detour through stoon ill let you know Phone Post 3.0
Looking forward to it, sorry that you have to go to Winnipeg by the way. Phone Post 3.0
Yea me too. Hope I don't get stabbed over a shitty ufc card Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure -

Lol. It's all good Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM -
Braun187 -
IDOHARM -
Braun187 -
Looking forward to it, sorry that you have to go to Winnipeg by the way. Phone Post 3.0
Yea me too. Hope I don't get stabbed over a shitty ufc card Phone Post 3.0
My advice would be to bring a pack of cigarettes, even if you don't smoke. Should any Natives attempt to get rowdy with you, simply offer them a cigarette to avert disaster. It works, trust me. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. I'm bringing a native with me who smokes like a chimney so hopefully he can reason with the savages. Ill have tobacco and a bottle of whiskey to trade as well Phone Post 3.0

Have fun guys!

I can't believe you guys badmouthed Winnipeg.

Saskatchewan is NOT allowed to judge Manitoba or Alberta, ever.

And giving the Natives whiskey is never a good idea, ever.