ATTN IFC --- AGAIN.. $$$

Saturday May 21st I did a show for you in Columbus Ohio where I was promised to be paid 500$ for my services.  Out of this 500, 300 was to be reimbursement for my travel... which I paid for out of pocket.  Meaning..... I did this show for you last minute, for only 200$.  Personally I feel that this was quite a deal.  The next day however you gave me and Josh Rafferty the we have no checks gig and offered to mail me my check.  I said fine because I had heard from the person who hooked me up with you (Big Poppa Schnake) that you guys were trustable and a class act.  I have found this to not be true... After numerous attempts to claim my money you have failed to respond in a timely fashion.  I have contacted my lawyer and we will be issuing you a letter next Monday, Oct 3rd if you do not reply to the subsequent messages I will be leaving you on your e-mail and voiemails.  I intent to be paid, if I have to spend more money than I am getting it will become more of a moral victory rather than a monetary one.  This is the first of your 1 week warnings.  I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Phone -- 515-202-2550

e-mail -- MMAAnnouncingMW@aol.com

ttttttttt

ttt
get your money

get the cash.

ttt 4 gettin paid

How long ago did this happen?

Pay the man the agreed price and quit being a scumbag.

ttt fight the power puts up fist

That is total bullshit. How sad is it that one of the better known US productions gets away with this shit?

ttt

ttt

ow

ttt

ttt

"...the truth!" "you can't handle the truth!"

ttt

YAY

I love little birds

up... Paul man up