ATTN: JAJE

Did u get my email bro, if not tell kerry to fire me an email with certain details and we talk more okay.

cade

yeah man got it, thanks. I think Justin contacted Kerry about it???

Without any inter-crap crap,.. Jaje Vs Cade would be a CRACKER of a match!!..if that's what you sly dogs are up to. As I said to the pizza, then the oven, last night,...."Let's Get It On!"!!

- Juggs

I advised cade like I did anyone that asks me re any promotion. If the offer is good and the match is smart take it.

I'd imagine Jacob would like this match as he has bugger all left to fight. Fighting a guy that beat 2 guys that Jacob lost to would be a win win for Jacob.

I think they match up pretty well hence previously offering the match on Jan 31 to Jacob prior to Ross. Failing Cade it'd be worth the price of admission alone to Steve GILLINDER v Jacob ;)

Justin

"it'd be worth the price of admission alone to Steve GILLINDER v Jacob"......true that!

ttt for Cade Vs Jaje thou..

- Juggs

Actually Cade v Steve is scheduled for XFC5 2 weeks later. I postponed the match (June 5) as Steve had a really good offer from Shooto that was conflictive.

Justin

"2 guys that Jacob lost to would be a win win for Jacob." your looking to far into this, I just want to fight.

Just stating that Cade would be a really desirable opponent for you. I actually think you match very well with him. I am sure the match would be a crowd pleaser.

Justin

hey guys like jutin knows the next few months of my life are very much so full on, tomorrow i got another interview with the police psychologist, it is my final interview before i know if i am in the police service, if this is the case then my fight scedule will be hard to work out for sure at his point in time.

as justin said jaje if the conditions are right then i will fight u for sure, me versus steve is also a desirable fight as it was planne for june 5 but steve had a better fight opportunity arise which is cool by me, anyways i have to sit back now and sort out where we go from here.

RE justins comments "2 guys that Jacob lost to would be a win win for Jacob". he meant if u where to beat me then it would kinda avenge your previous losses to which i was easiely able to account for and defeat.

anyways guys keep on training chat soon, PS justin gimme a call tomorrow arvo WA time we need to talk about sum stuff.

Cheers Cade

yeah cool u got the email. im real busy at this point in time i go another interview with the police tomorrow so i should know very soon if i am in or not.so yeah the next few months i cant really plan much its all a matter of playing things by ear, i would love to fight u jacob as its a good match up if certain conditions are good, but my real desire is to get it on with steve as it is a fight that was planned for june 5 but due 2 understandable reasons steve had other plans which is cool, watever it is that eventuates like justin said if the fight is a good one for me and is rewarding then we get it on jacob.

having beaten two guys who hav beaten u i have doubts about the respect i would earn from beating u but i am asurred that u r a talented fighter who will challenge me heaps so your tell kerry tocontact me.

also notible in the future justin if i am successful in gaining entrance into the police me versus steve in 8 mths time= WA police officer VERSUS Qld police officer ha ha ha ha.

anyways catchya all later PS justin call me tomorrow arvo gotta chat with u.

Cheers Cade

I SOOOOOOOOOOO want to see Steve fight Cade. I really hope it happens soon!!!!

Match was all set for June 5. Steve got the offer from john to fight in Melbourne, we both the thought the travel and the opponent extended were highly desirable so put cade on the backburner.

Ends up Steve's opponent for Melbourne might now be a bit of a suprise to us all :)

I am sure in time we will see the 65kg division in XFC take its natural course bring the likes of PANG, GILLY, Cade and Liam to a header.

Justin

gimme mail jacob or kerry!

Cade, just rolled with Jacob tonight so he'll probably see this and get back to you very soon.

- Juggs

dun worry guys looks like jacob and kerry have put a fight with me on the back burner as well. all the best to who ever u choose to fight next jacob.

cade

"which i was easiely able to account for and defeat"

Please, someone smack this arrogant fool!!!

My Hatorade is strong this morning...

Be calm Daryl ;) Atleast with Cade he's only arrogant (arguable too) and hasn't enterred the realms of dillusion claiming as other 60kg fighters have fighters are "scared of him" and are "ducking him" ;)

Justin

Steve vs Cade would be badass.

"I am sure in time we will see the 65kg division in XFC take its natural course bring the likes of PANG, GILLY, Cade and Liam to a header. "
Only headers i'll be giving will be on my knees in a back alley in the cross.