Attn: James Thompson

i know you post on here bro, and we need a thread to give you fucking props. you showed alot of heart, and you won that fight. bullshit fix, and everyone knows it.

on paper, kimbo gets the win. but just like hammill against bisping, you won it in the fans eyes. only faggot kimbo nuthuggers call that a legit win.

congrats on the real win of the night, and take care of yourself.

UG, ttt this shit.

edit - link died.

There's a whole fucking shitload of fickle people who owe you an apology, James

My EliteXC Picks

proof i believed in you.

fuck the haters, you won tonight!

ttt

TTMFT

Props for sure, especially for (mostly) sticking with a wiser gameplan than "charge and slug". Almost had a big win on network TV, it must be heart-breaking.

I assumed this fight could be worked, but James obviously wasn't a part of that decision. Props to a guy who worked his ass off so he could get unwittingly f*cked by Shaw.

Thompson clearly won in the 2nd round and coulda still won the 3rd.

and the 1st too, imo.

his ground game is awful..how did he not finish Kimbo???

T Bag - 

his ground game is awful..how did he not finish Kimbo???

kimbo ate elbow after elbow, and they let it go.

the minute james gets tagged, they stop it... ON THE FEET.

ttt

keep this up, james comes on here.

he deserves the props and credit.

ttt...

looked to me that Kimbo tapped quickly when he was in that standing guillotine. I saw the fight live, floor level.

wingsmma - 

looked to me that Kimbo tapped quickly when he was in that standing guillotine. I saw the fight live, floor level.

brett rogers agrees, and thats why he challenged kimbo.

i cannot wait to see rogers put kimbo away with ease.

Good job Colossus

ttt

Congrats James. We all know you won that fight and got robbed by corrupt douche bags. It's obvious.

Go James!

props to Thompson, I picked him. Prolly should of been stopped due to unanswered elbows in the 2nd, but credit to Kimbo, he came back and got the job done

james won that fight!       the ref was paid to help kimbo