Attn: James Thompson

EvilMaster - Congrats James. We all know you won that fight and got robbed by corrupt douche bags. It's obvious.

Go James!

evil didnt you laugh at my predictions thread about me picking thompson to win =[

i told you if he played it right it could be done! and he did win, in everyones eyes.

anyway, he proved it to everyone. and he deserves the credit. ttt for james!

ttt

How's the ear?  That thing was huge, bro.

BJJ & MMA Gear - Best deals on the web!

ttt

"evil didnt you laugh at my predictions thread about me picking thompson to win =["

I don't think I laughed. I just expected James to take a dive. Which he obviously didn't, he just got screwed by the ref. So, I was right. :)

James did win that fight though. I've seen as many or more MMA fights as ANY man alive. I mean, it's like a sickness for me. And I can spot a fix a mile away. That was a poorly executed fix. :(

KenBania - No disrespect, but you punch like a fucking fag.

What the fuck was that patty cake fucking bullshit?

Fucking disgrace, both of you.

Im done with the elite xc shit. Fuck them. Made mma look like complete fucking shit. Horrible night...and I won.

either of them would knock you the fuck out with those "fag punches" so stfu.

That was a poorly executed fix. :(

very poorly executed fix.

ttt

Dont even try to tell me it wasnt a work. So obvious.

ill agree with this statement.

Thompson we all know you won that fight and exposed Kibo for the can that he is.

Very early stoppage.  I cant remember the last time i saw a referee in MMA step in when two fighters are on their feet! Boxing ok...but in MMA that shit is unacceptable.

I'm a fan of the Colossus. Great heart last night.

ttt

James was ripped off, obvious work and Dana is the happiest man in MMA right now

James was winning the fight, and it should not have been stopped at the point it was. However, he was rocked and very well could have been put down if it was allowed to go on. The ref should have let it go. Kimbo had nothing left though, his punches were in slow motion.

double post

he was rocked

james looks rocked when they announce his name.

its funny how a well-known slugger couldnt put him away.

in the UFC, james would have won that shit in the 2nd.

thompson should've finished the fight any several points and wasn't able to. then he got wobbled after eating several heavy punches. given that he had kimbo on his back for 2 rounds and wasn't able to do anything, i don't see that he got ripped off. thompson was exposed as a B fighter, in a fight against another B fighter.

woulda coulda shoulda.

ttt.. American refs suck!

Check out my thread on standing TKOs

ttt