Attn Jamo (kid fights)

http://www.kens5.com/news/Cage-fighting-question-How-young-is-too-young-to-train-125377728.html Phone Post

So the 13 year old fought and beat a 20 year old. What could possibly go wrong in a scenario like that. Phone Post

The Aguila Twins' mom would like to discuss this at length with you. Phone Post

^ This

pillbottle - The Aguila Twins' mom would like to discuss this at length with you.

I thought I told you to never speak a certain person's name on here!

slaps pillbottle

I have no doubt she is lurking this thread and is likely having to be restrained by her husband to keep from logging on.

Who was it that was calling their house in the middle of the night after she foolishly posted her home number on OKFN? Mahoney? Phone Post

Ok, now I have asked before about this Twins/Nate situation, but as it happened before my time on here I am confused. What gives? Phone Post

Nate used to train these twins in MMA and their mom was all "It's fine" and other people were like "It's child abuse" for like 100 pages.

LOL...

Are you speaking of the same Charlie's Sister who holds her booze like a 16-yr old at a Frat Party? Phone Post

I remember when I fucked the Aguilla twins mom in the back seat of my pickup truck. Glad her crazy husband never found out!!!