Attn: Jar of Flies

Thanks for all the GIFs. That's all :) 

I agree!!!!!!!!

Lahzerous - 

I agree!!!!!!!!

This is going to sound fucking nuts, but I had the weirdest dream the other night that I invented a new BJJ move. In my dream I called it the African Lazerous! 

Not only is Jar of Flies a sick album, Jar of Flies is also a sweet poster.

Voted up for awesome GIF's and awesome taste in music.

Krs10KO.com - 
Lahzerous - 

I agree!!!!!!!!

This is going to sound fucking nuts, but I had the weirdest dream the other night that I invented a new BJJ move. In my dream I called it the African Lazerous! 

I have that effect on people ;)

IN on this, quickfast gifs!

and TTT for African Lahzerous

jar of flies - 

You're good, you..

Lahzerous - 
Krs10KO.com - 
Lahzerous - 

I agree!!!!!!!!

It started as a sex dream and quickly went into BJJ. I woke up thinking WTF, I think I need to get out more. 

"Not only is Jar of Flies a sick album"

damn right

Krs10KO.com - 
Lahzerous - 
Krs10KO.com - 
Lahzerous - 

I agree!!!!!!!!

It started as a sex dream and quickly went into BJJ. I woke up thinking WTF, I think I need to get out more. 

Take that back. Out on the African Lahzerous

SubbedZER0 - 
Krs10KO.com - 
Lahzerous - 
Krs10KO.com - 
Lahzerous - 

I agree!!!!!!!!

Huh? What does that even mean? 

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 

Not only is Jar of Flies a sick album, Jar of Flies is also a sweet poster.

Voted up for awesome GIF's and awesome taste in music.

Krs10KO.com - 
SubbedZER0 - 
Krs10KO.com - 
Lahzerous - 
Krs10KO.com - 
Lahzerous - 

I agree!!!!!!!!

Huh? What does that even mean? 

Don't take it serious bud.

Earlier in the thread I ttt'd it for Flies and the African Lahzerous Bjj move, when you mentioned the dream began X rated, I took it back for a joke. I'll leave the one liners at home lol.