Attn jjchgo!

My buyer skipped out on me. I sent you a second chance offer for the scarecrow. Thanks man!

ttt

damn dude, i'm sorry i missed out on this. i guess i should check the GG more often.

Hey man! I still have this. But there is someone else interested. Can you do better than 25? If you can I will just relist it for you. First come first served :)

OP you doing any Batman soon? I would be interested in one for my office Phone Post

Hey yvel, I just got finished with a batman for a guy in Denmark. What kind of batman are you looking for? What size? Full page with background? What is your price range? Phone Post

GrendelX - Hey yvel, I just got finished with a batman for a guy in Denmark. What kind of batman are you looking for? What size? Full page with background? What is your price range? Phone Post

Let me find a good a picture of a style that I like. I always enjoy like the dark rooftop in the rain style. What are your typical sizes? I could comfortably do between $50 and $75. Phone Post

Rooftop scenes like this (just for inspiration)

Phone Post

As a rule I do 16x20. That is large enough for me to add allot of detail. I can do something different though. That is just what I prefer. I have a cover on my desk of batman kicking bane in the face. It's pretty cool. Find me some pics :) Phone Post

GrendelX - As a rule I do 16x20. That is large enough for me to add allot of detail. I can do something different though. That is just what I prefer. I have a cover on my desk of batman kicking bane in the face. It's pretty cool. Find me some pics :) Phone Post

Whatever you normally do is fine with me,
Ill find some good pics Phone Post

Cool. What is your email? Phone Post

GrendelX - Cool. What is your email? Phone Post

Send to my email for my website, fanboyramblings@gmail.com Phone Post

You have mail my friend.

GrendelX - You have mail my friend.

Back atcha Phone Post

Are you married to DC? Or comics in general? Or will you put any request to paper for the right price? I'm thinking something along the lines of the "I'll draw crappy pictures" thread on the OG but done in the level of quality of your paintings. Here's that thread (I think)

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts Phone Post

Mainly comics in general. I am good at recreating comic book art. Not so good at drawing still life, people etc. I am limited in my skill set. Phone Post

I am willing to consider anything though. If someone ask me to do a piece I won't do it unless I think I can make it up to my standards. Phone Post

But if you have a frame of reference it certainly looks like you can pull it off. Just as an example my request on that thread was Darth Vader getting his prostate milked by a four-armed Sasquatch. Lol, They've both been in comics. Phone Post

Lol well another thing about me is I spend a long time on the art I do. It might take me a few hours to do a drawing like you are talking about. My quick sketching is horrible :( Phone Post

Grendelx Have you got a website? I find it helps promote my work as an Artist as it doubles as a portfolio and you can sell prints or originals of your work all from one place.