ATTN: Joe Rogan and/or Dana White

You guys want to hang out when you are in dirty jersey? I will let either of you buy me dinner ( no homo ) and give you a chance to hang out with OG legend tjmitch.

IT'S A TRAP!

Oh, and bring the ring card girls as well. that would be cool.

In fact, now that I think about it, just send the ring card girls and your credit card, you guys dont have to come.

thanks.

FCTV808 - IT'S A TRAP!

sshhhhhhhh...... dude your going ruin it!

Joe, I can get the sticky icky.

Weird...

There is literally an "Attn tjmitch" thread on UFC.com from Dana White asking you to come hang out with him.

Small world.

ahaha! TTT!!!!!!!!!!

"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"

WOW!!! there is no way either one of those guys should pass up a chance to hang with OG Legend tjmitch......lucky bastards...

you want some candy...?

Miss RaRa, you can hang out as well.

tjmitch - You guys want to hang out when you are in dirty jersey? I will let either of you buy me dinner ( no homo ) and give you a chance to hang out with OG legend tjmitch.
Damn I wish I would of thought of this when the UFC came to Portland... damn damn damn

ok...goldie can come too, but only if he talks about me and what I am doing the whole time.

"tjmitch is a top of the food chain poster"

"tjmitch just ordered the ribeye"

"tjmitch is talking to that blonde, Joe, can he finish from there?"

TJ WIN !

^^^And it's allllll over!

I may also throw some random fron kicks to hear Goldie yell "TEEP"

OK, you can bring eddie bravo as well, but we are not going to listen to his CD's in the car.

Sag is correct.

TJ you know as well as i do, that Dana and Rogan are going to be spending there time in NYC and crossing the bridge when they have to get to the arena.

tjmitch - ok...goldie can come too, but only if he talks about me and what I am doing the whole time.

"tjmitch is a top of the food chain poster"

"tjmitch just ordered the ribeye"

"tjmitch is talking to that blonde, Joe, can he finish from there?"

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!