Attn: Joe Rogan - quick question

Hey Joe -

Do you ever drink alcohol? Or do you only smoke weed?

I'm curious because I know you're super healthy (animal pak and stuff) so I didn't know if you'd decided on no alcohol. Or, if you do drink, I'd like to know what you choose to drink. Vodka/cranberry vs PBR, you know?

For the rest of you fuckers - yes, I know I'm gay for asking this.

for the trouble

ttt for JOE

Even after the pics, this thread is 13% ghey. Which is why I am here.

13% ghey is only borderline metrosexual.

13% ghey is still 24% less ghey than dragon pants ghey

i seen him drink 3 Heinikens during his set, on stage at the Comedy Store

I can accept that coming and asking another man what he drinks is ghey. I tried to ghey it down with some pics... but I guess 13% is fair.

That doesn't even make you ghey, really. Just unpredictable and dangerous to be around when you are drunk.

haha @ knowing how many beers he drank during a set. Someone's caught a case of the ghey. Were you digging the bottles out of the trash for a collection?

ahem.

BEEP!

Power Clean - will you guys leave him alone already. damn stalkers.

captain save-a-joe to the rescue

Hi Joe, I've been wracking my brain for weeks to think of a question that seems just legitimate enough that I can mark a thread to your attention without seeming like a complete romo. I haven't been able to come up with anything yet, so let me just ask here. Can I blow you?

Gman99 - whoa, whoa, dude. I just want rippling, glistening muscles like him. Way less gay than what you said.

I saw him at his after party when the UFC came to Chicago...

He definatly drinks.. As does Eddie Bravo

Joe drinks alcohol. I have have seen him drink on stage at his shows before also.

Hi Joe, The year was 2003, I took a picture with you in front of a McDonalds in LA ...Remember ?

It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents, except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is by McDonalds that our scene lies), rattling along the golden arches, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the broiler lamps that struggled against the darkness.

im eating a meatball bacon sandwich from subway.

joe once got in a fight with stevie quadros, drunk, in a bar washroom