ATTN: Joe Rogan... re: kettle bells & back issues

Mr Rogan- I was listening to your podcast today while you were pumping your KBs. I have been interested in a KB workout for a while.... but... my back is so jacked that I barely even lift anymore, bro.

I know you have been dealing with similar issues & we have posted on alot of the same threads about this (I have 2 thorasic bulging disks & one cervicle, along with the 'itis' in my elbows). So im wondering if you are still hulking out with the kettlebells? Have you augmented your workout?

Trying to rebuild my back & body in general so im curious how you have navigated this.

Thanks man - MM

PS- would love for you to check back in on your rolfing thread with an update, im looking seriously at spending the money. Phone Post

onnit.com

I've pondered this many times.
mr rogan?
Anyone? Phone Post

Bump Phone Post

The Gumball Kid - 

Or visit Lucy Snorebush and score a quaalude or two.

ttt

Ttt Phone Post

Bros know the burn, bro

The fitness stuff from onnit is great quality and a steal for their prices but shipping is outrageous. My buddy wanted to order the 2" battle ropes and a kettlebell set and the shipping was gonna be like $200 he said. I have not personally ordered anything but supplements from them and shipping was fair enough for them I supposed but they also were "cannon balls being sent in the mail" as Rogan would say. Has anyone ordered anything bulk from them? Phone Post

Maybe joe is an early riser... Phone Post

Amazon has free shipping on KB's:

http://www.amazon.com/Cap-Barbell-SDK2-035-35-Pound-Kettlebell/dp/B003J9E6B8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363866234&sr=8-1&keywords=kettlebell

Battle Ropes too:

http://www.amazon.com/Strength-Training-Undulation-Fitness-Exercise/dp/B007VU4MPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1363866291&sr=8-2&keywords=battle+ropes

The question isn't where to get them, but what workouts are appropriate for a healing back. Phone Post

Joe Hogan- why you no talk at me? Phone Post

I jacked my back up on kettle bells more than half a year ago, haven't touched them since Phone Post

If you listen, he constantly says that he still lifts weights and kickboxes perfectly fine. It's jiujitsu that fucks up his back. Writing this now makes me feel like I know to much useless info on joe rogan. A man I've never met. Makes me feel like a stalker. Maybe I should write a book like Michelle Lopez! Phone Post

Try DDP Yoga. The Energy dvd really loosened up my back, I noticed an effect from the very first workout and things just got better and better the more I did it.

The Gumball Kid - 

LMAO

If your a little heavy like me and the flying Jew here you gotta take da stron bone. I don't know about da Affa brain though.

UGCTT_SidRival - 

The fitness stuff from onnit is great quality and a steal for their prices but shipping is outrageous. My buddy wanted to order the 2" battle ropes and a kettlebell set and the shipping was gonna be like $200 he said. I have not personally ordered anything but supplements from them and shipping was fair enough for them I supposed but they also were "cannon balls being sent in the mail" as Rogan would say. Has anyone ordered anything bulk from them? Phone Post

Shipping on Kettlebells is always gross because of the weight.

I have 3 different weight kettlebells and the shipping was horrible on them, but whatever.

I bought them when i had a little bit more disposable income and was actually setting up a home crossfit gym (yeah, i Know), so I have them now at least :)

I got mine from dragondoor.com though, but it was like 5 years ago.

MartialArtsMixed - 

I jacked my back up on kettle bells more than half a year ago, haven't touched them since Phone Post

You are doing it wrong :)

I hear the new gorilla shaped kettlebell other than just looking badass is also great for your back. BTW its endorsed by Rogan Phone Post