ATTN: JOE ROGAN

WC17, you seem extremely upset.

Uh Oh! I think he just started talking sh!t about the USA on our birthday.

most of the world doesn't know it's your birthday. just another day to the rest of the world.

BTW, Joe, I'm serious. Call him CREEPY.

I almost forgot what this thread was actually about.

I guess most of the world does try to forget their losses. I personally would have tried to learn from my mistakes but, whatever.

losses and mistakes. pretty common among the GW ran US, speak for yourself.

"most of the world doesn't know it's your birthday. just another day to the rest of the world."

Something's wrong with you. I feel sorry for you. I really do.

Lose battles, WIN WAR. I think we came out alright.

BTW, you're welcome for bailing you out of that whole Germany situation,

the entire Germany situation that you needed to wait until your harboUr was attacked to get involved in... please. My country Canada was there from the get go doing more than it's share. I dont owe you thanks for anything.

WC17, do you suffer from back problems, allergies, etc.? Serious question. Answer honestly. I'll elaborate afterward.

I apologize. I thought that you were from a country that I actually respected. Your country has no culture of its own.

yawn

whats American culture, fast food chains and dirty gold digging skanks? what is it exactly.

""fast food chains and dirty gold digging skanks?"

You speak of it as if it's a BAD thing. :)

Anyway, this is why I asked you: I've been researching something called Tension Myositis Syndrome (TMS) that's related to back pain (and even allergies). According to John E. Sarno, M.D., TMS is the major cause of pain in the back, neck, shoulders, buttocks, and limbs--and it is caused not by structural abnormalities but by the mind's effort to repress emotions. He's not saying that your pain is all in your head; rather, he's saying that the battle going on in your mind results in a real physical disorder that may affect muscles, nerves, tendons, or ligaments. An injury may have triggered the disorder, but is not the cause of the amount or intensity of the resulting pain. According to Sarno, the mind tricks you into not facing repressed emotion by making you focus on pain in the body. When this realization sinks in ("and it must sink in, for mere intellectual appreciation of the process is not enough"), the trick doesn't work any more, and there's no need for the pain.

The fact that you can at least mention something, even in jest, suggests that some sort of culture exists. (however bad you may think it is)

I will now list all of Canada's cultural influence on the world...

That about covers it.

With that said, I'd have to imagine that an egotistical prick like you that seems to harbor anger (over the stupidest shit) would suffer from back pain. Am I wrong?

I can no longer continue this bs argument for argument's sake. I respect Canada and think that a lot of good has come from your country. This all started with a little jab at your spelling. Sorry it got all out of hand. I guess I'm just not cut out to be a "keyboard warrior" after all. I just don't have the stamina for it. Maybe I need to go work on my cardio.

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"I can no longer continue this bs argument for argument's sake. I respect Canada and think that a lot of good has come from your country. This all started with a little jab at your spelling. Sorry it got all out of hand. I guess I'm just not cut out to be a "keyboard warrior" after all. I just don't have the stamina for it. Maybe I need to go work on my cardio."

yes you did open the can of worms and have no one to blame but yourself and fellow Americans for what it has had to be lowered to. Debating if whether or not I will aceept your apology.

As long as I don't critique your spelling in that post, would you pleeeease accept.

"In Canada we spell it coloUr also,only americans spell it color

ttt for the Queen's english"

Already been covered.