Attn: Joe Rogan

His name is his product. By putting his name out there he advertises not only for himself but his other employer the UFC. I would be surprised if Rogan did a SN bet with part of his advertising.

Since his name "is his product", I will make a stipulation. If Rogan loses (that is if he doesn't duck the cal I have laid upon him), his new name will still have Joe Rogan in it.

I think part of Joe's contract with the UFC states that when he posts on MMA forums he must clearly use his real name and not a variation. It's another silly contract point like Koscheck not being able to change his hairstyle.

TeamRenzo4Life - I think part of Joe's contract with the UFC states that when he posts on MMA forums he must clearly use his real name and not a variation. It's another silly contract point like Koscheck not being able to change his hairstyle.

ha we shall see

ttt

Bold. Alas, he won't bite. Phone Post

I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo -  Bold. Alas, he won't bite. Phone Post

sad but true..

I bet Dana won't let him bang bro

ttt

ttt

I have an idea what Rogan is up to....

DICK TUCK!!!

TTT Phone Post

TTT

TTT

looks like Rogan is tucking so I will be looking for someone else to have a sn bet with.

Disappointed in Mr. Rogan.. Apparently Fear IS a Factor!

TTT

JuicedBeast - 

In. Just in case. Phone Post

nothing will happen... you saw the picture.. he is tucking on the cal

Well Joe ducked me this time. I bet he will come on here saying he is willing to do a sn bet on the next Strikeforce lol...

You are, what he would call, a dummy. Phone Post

KC007 - 

You are, what he would call, a dummy. Phone Post

That sir is quite possible and you are what everyone else would call a mud.

At least I am having fun.