Attn: Joe Rogan

good luck bro

"If by chance you are a young gorgeous girl, then this is Joe's department."

Funniest post I've read in weeks. Good stuff.

;)

Even better was the actual "Attn: Mike Goldberg" thread that was made.... :)

Props to Fearless Goat. Has boxingfool accepted your generosity?

and what the fvck is a 'fluffer'

People act like the Gannon publicity might do damage to the sport but I think that this thread shows the MMA community is more than just jacked up savages who thrive off beating each other senseless.To all willing to help this young gentleman you are definitly great people to donate your time and resources and this kid should feel that he has just hit the lottery cause most people in most circles would just look the oother way and not think to lend a helping hand.

I have both parents worked 50 hours a week tranined 30 hours a week and still made no contacts, no sponsers and the only people who would help me were my broke friends because they all have the same situation appartment to rent food to buy and bills to pay on top of tournement fee's traveling expensies training fees trying to keep a healthy social life and countless other trials this fucking planet has thrown my way. Dude I'm sorry but I'm not going to be poliet suck it up fucker I've worked my balls off to get nowhere and I'm still gonna do it why because I enjoy it not for fame fortune or glory because there is none in this ring man. Sorry for your loss but I don't think your cut out for this sport play baseball. There are hungry people out there.

Ok, let me give you a plan...join the military. They are always hiring.

Go join the army national guard. I can only speak for pennsylvania, but...its similar in a lot of states:

when you go to basic and ait, you'll get piad, and come back home with a few grand in your pocket...there is a good chance you'll get a signing bonus of 2-8 grand also!

When you get back home...go to school...with all the benefits, you'll make around a grand a month just to go to school, which the guard will pay for in full!

Its a viable option, and, if you want to fight, you'll have plenty of time to train while at school, and access to a universityies athletic facilities.

think about it :)

I have talked with boxingfool2004. He is moving to Wisconsin on January 2. I have an apartment and job all set up for him. He also has my gym to train at. I will take care of the kid.

Its funny I call him a kid cause he is older than me.

Thanks all for the kind words. Email me at RobertEmrotek2@aol.com and we can talk.

Fearless Goat

mike willus--- you are very much right with your post. I am always saying to people that there is no excuse to not get an education if you want one. All you have to do is join the service, and its all gravy from there.

can apply for financial aid as well..i am going to recommend the gentlemen to go to the technical school which is 10 minutes away or to UW Fox Valley which is a minute walk...the apartment is across the street.

WIll help him out with counseling as well. I have friends who are counselors.

Thanks Guys!

RobertEMrotek2@aol.com

Much props FG...

between the charity event i am doing and getting this guy from Ohio I am a pretty busy guy.

fearless goat for president!!

i would make a bad president bro...besides there are some mma.tv people here who hate me because i challenged Ron Krull on here.

ttt

Boxingfool is moving here January 2nd and will also be attending the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital event that I am putting on in February...so you all will get to meet him if you attend the event?

Anyone think of attending the event with Chris Brennan, Hermes Franca, Wade Rome, Jeff Curran, and Randy Bloom?

I am curious who here is attending from mma.tv?

Fearless Goat

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT