Attn John Morgan

@JohnMorganMMA

Welcome. I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. Since you’re kinda of a big deal in the MMA world we’re going to need member Interviews once a month.

This month I choose @crowbar he’s our board encyclopedia and was part of the MMA scene in the Central Valley. I’d like to hear how he got started, favorite fights, crazy fighter stories etc

23 Likes

If he doesn’t do it he’s a fucking faggot!

21 Likes

You get next months spotlight.

9 Likes

Crowbar owes me a sn bet

2 Likes

Whoa,I’m totally honored & flattered to be nominated for such an event.

Thank you & may this chick ride your cock all night long.

18 Likes

john stamos television GIF

3 Likes

Here is a small taste.I got started with the IFC.

I was on Paul Smith `s “VIP” list when he had a show.This is before I became an employee of the IFC.I couldn’t make the IFC Shogun show because it was in Hawaii & I lived in California.Well,I get a call from him asking if I could send him $400 & he would make it up with tickets to shows in California.One time after not being able to make a show in Northern California he asked me why,and I told him that I was broke.He then offered me a job with the IFC being on the Road & Cage crew and the rest is history.

17 Likes

Taking notes John?

3 Likes

I probably attended at least 10 of his shows and always bought 2-6 front row tickets.That’s how I was on his VIP list.

2 Likes

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

4 Likes

ttt

1 Like

This is a great idea . Crowbar is the man .

6 Likes

Most people don’t know this,but the IFC & the WEC were in cahoots.My first show working for the IFC was actually at WEC.That night before the show,we had dinner with Ron Waterman & Phyllis Lee at Porky’s in Fresno.

Paul ended up having to leave early,so I got to ride back to the hotel with Ron & Phyllis in her personal transportation.I was like a kid in a candy store.

*I have worked for 6 MMA promotions.

7 Likes

Is this some kind of embarrassing mating call to compensate for the fact that she has no chin?

5 Likes

In, for this gif alone

5 Likes

Never had Porky’s. I think I was young when they shut down. Good BBQ?

I know you’re pretty young, not sure how long you’ve been around the Valley. Ever hear of Armond Bletcher?

Great restaurant for BB-Q Ribs.

Porky’s is also the place where the WEC in the early days in Lemoore had their after parties.It’s also where we found Cat the ring girl & had the ring girl contests.

Yes,the WEC had ring girl contests in the early days.

In a couple of the ring girl contests,Shonie Carter was the MC.

3 Likes

More about this Cat the ring girl

Do me next

3 Likes

Oh man hold on.

3 Likes