Attn: Jon Jones

Open Letter to Jon Jones & Company:

Jon, you are an incredibly talented, uniquely-skilled fighter. You have the ongoing opportunity to prove yourself the best fighter - not merely in UFC history - but in the history of all combat sports. No one can doubt this potentiality with credibility. Yet, you continually endure gaffe after gaffe and seem completely unable to, in Gladiator-speak, "win the crowd." You are at a crossroads in your career.

Jon, there is nothing - absolutely nothing - you can do in the short term to absolve yourself in the eyes of the mma fans who currently despise you - or at a minimum look upon you with disfavor. Only the passage of time will cool the hate, justified or not.

Jon, start acting - not like a "business man" - but like a warrior. When you defeat Vitor Belfort embrace this mentality, grasp the microphone, and respectfully challenge Anderson Silva or Junior Dos Santos to a superfight. Preface this challenge with an apology to the fans for the UFC 151 debacle. Do not equivocate or make excuses. Acknowledge your shortcomings, share your failings, express remorse, and - more importantly - be yourself. Even thank Chael for opening your eyes to your failings. Even if you do not like Chael, there are kernels of truth in his trolling. Stop the religious pontificating and preening, and for Gods sake be relatable.

Jon - Win the crowd. Show you are not afraid of any challenge. Show you are more warrior than businessman by making these superfights reality - and consequently pleasing Dana and Lorenzo by engaging in high-revenue PPV battles.

Early.

OP and I do not agree Phone Post

I'll forward this open letter to Jon Jones to make sure he sees it

I've been a Jones hater, but if he moves up to heavyweight. Fuck I will actually hold a lot of respect for him and would be glad to buy all his PPV's. Phone Post

Saw it! Not the Jon Jones you were hoping for, but... fuck yeah. :D

FWIW, as a layman, I feel like I can see Bones' side of the story and not want to fight on such short notice without time to train for that one specific dude, and what that means for your image and branding, but fucking over that many people is absolutely the opposite of cool and that never, never should have happened.

Then again, I'm just some random schmoe with the same name.

Zombie Flanders - lol wtf OP

Do you really think he is going to read your silly post??

Get a life.

No, I don't. I'm not even sure Jon lurks here...I doubt he does. However, someone - a skilled publicist perhaps - needs to reach him before he gaffes again. I like Jon as a fighter. I am certainly not a Jon hater. I imagine the past few days have been a nightmare for him.

jonjones - Saw it! Not the Jon Jones you were hoping for, but... fuck yeah. :D

FWIW, as a layman, I feel like I can see Bones' side of the story and not want to fight on such short notice without time to train for that one specific dude, and what that means for your image and branding, but fucking over that many people is absolutely the opposite of cool and that never, never should have happened.

Then again, I'm just some random schmoe with the same name.

Close enough, Good Guy Jon Jones' opinion is much more valid IMO haha

Jone's Phone Post

Chicagos own peeping Tom - Jone's Phone Post

Are you trying to correct the guy above you? Phone Post

DWFAN - Open Letter to Jon Jones & Company:

Jon, you are an incredibly talented, uniquely-skilled fighter. You have the ongoing opportunity to prove yourself the best fighter - not merely in UFC history - but in the history of all combat sports. No one can doubt this potentiality with credibility. Yet, you continually endure gaffe after gaffe and seem completely unable to, in Gladiator-speak, "win the crowd." You are at a crossroads in your career.

Jon, there is nothing - absolutely nothing - you can do in the short term to absolve yourself in the eyes of the mma fans who currently despise you - or at a minimum look upon you with disfavor. Only the passage of time will cool the hate, justified or not.

Jon, start acting - not like a "business man" - but like a warrior. When you defeat Vitor Belfort embrace this mentality, grasp the microphone, and respectfully challenge Anderson Silva or Junior Dos Santos to a superfight. Preface this challenge with an apology to the fans for the UFC 151 debacle. Do not equivocate or make excuses. Acknowledge your shortcomings, share your failings, express remorse, and - more importantly - be yourself. Even thank Chael for opening your eyes to your failings. Even if you do not like Chael, there are kernels of truth in his trolling. Stop the religious pontificating and preening, and for Gods sake be relatable.

Jon - Win the crowd. Show you are not afraid of any challenge. Show you are more warrior than businessman by making these superfights reality - and consequently pleasing Dana and Lorenzo by engaging in high-revenue PPV battles.

All this is true. He does need to do something drastic to make up for 151. He should pay the fighters show money would be the first thing to do. Phone Post

Chicagos own peeping Tom - Jone's

No.

http://www.englishrules.com/writing/2005/possessive-form-of-singular-nouns-ending-with-s/