ATTN JOSH BARNETT HATERS/DOUBTERS

"2nd offence - Barnett tested positive for three separate substances, Boldenon, Nandralone and Fluoxymesterone subsequent to his TKO win for the title over Couture at UFC36."

This offence was only brought to light by ZUFFA because he was playing hardball with the UFC for more money and threatening to leave.

3rd offence - Most well known of all, tested positive for 19-Norandrosterone, 19-Noretiocholanolone, and stanozolol just 11 days before his slated fight with Fedor at Affliction: Trilogy. As a result, Affliction folded and closed its doors forever.

Circumstances surrounding this positive where very strange as well. How can you say he was cheating when the fight never took place? I think his last two positives were more politically motivated than factual. Now that it is in ZUFFA's best interests for him to fight he is having no problems. I bet he does not test positive after this fight.

Magnum TA - "2nd offence - Barnett tested positive for three separate substances, Boldenon, Nandralone and Fluoxymesterone subsequent to his TKO win for the title over Couture at UFC36."

This offence was only brought to light by ZUFFA because he was playing hardball with the UFC for more money and threatening to leave.

3rd offence - Most well known of all, tested positive for 19-Norandrosterone, 19-Noretiocholanolone, and stanozolol just 11 days before his slated fight with Fedor at Affliction: Trilogy. As a result, Affliction folded and closed its doors forever.

Circumstances surrounding this positive where very strange as well. How can you say he was cheating when the fight never took place? I think his last two positives were more politically motivated than factual. Now that it is in ZUFFA's best interests for him to fight he is having no problems. I bet he does not test positive after this fight.

- Doesn't matter how or why the 1st offence was brought to light.

- LOL @ "How can you say he was cheating when the fight never took place"  I don't know how to respond to that other than to laugh.

Seriously, you sound like you think its okay for fighters to cheat their way to the championship. You'd have to be as ethically and morally bankrupt as Barnett to think that's an okay thing to do. All the clean fighters in MMA don't agree with you.

I am just saying the circumstances surrounding his last two positives were very weird. Has the CSAC ever tested another MMA fighter 11 days out from a fight? The timing of his positive leak after fighting Couture was pretty late as well. It only came out once he started trying to get more money out of them.

.. in my Best Tank Abbott drinking voice;  "He beat fuking Brett Rogers, and you  cats act like he just won the fukin olympics."

lets see how he does next 2 rds..

Vitor flashbacks...

Josh got caught and lied about it. Whatever.

Half of your favorite MMA fighters are fucking juicing right now. They just arn't careless about it.

I agree with SFM. Josh is going to dominate this tournament and win the UFC belt. BOOM.

I think he is awesome. Great performance by him on Saturday, he basically sucked the life out of Brett the whole fight. Very strong showing by Barnett. I for one am looking forward to see him fight again!

joe bruce
1 hour ago
Think about Josh this way....

If he was a baseball player and he got busted for using a corked bat 3 times would you still think no big deal?

What if MLB put a cork in his bat and then "busted" him for it? Phone Post

joe bruce - Think about Josh this way....

If he was a baseball player and he got busted for using a corked bat 3 times would you still think no big deal?

What if half the league were using corked bats but were better at concealing it?

See how this works?

unclewang - Josh got caught 3 separate times for having multiple banned substances in his system and lied about it.

Fixed that for ya and took out the irrelevant shit.

Magnum TA - "2nd offence - Barnett tested positive for three separate substances, Boldenon, Nandralone and Fluoxymesterone subsequent to his TKO win for the title over Couture at UFC36."

^^ one of the strangest ways I've ever seen to admit "I was wrong in my first post" ^^

joe bruce - Think about Josh this way....

Why add the extra complexity to the analogy? Baseball already checks for PEDs. It's so obvious I have to wonder why you didn't make the simpler comparison.

ttt

Josh Barnett has the best skillset in mma history. He dosent rely on any physical attributes, his game is pure technical mastery in all aspects of fighting. Age wont hinder him and he will be like a fine wine and will be considered Couture 2.0 The Warmasters reign will be biblical!!!

Jake88 - Josh Barnett has the best skillset in mma history. He dosent rely on any physical attributes, his game is pure technical mastery in all aspects of fighting. Age wont hinder him and he will be like a fine wine and will be considered Couture 2.0 The Warmasters reign will be biblical!!!