Attn: Josh Koscheck take Anthony Johnson down

Ruh roh...

http://www.mmamania.com/2009/11/17/1162459/ready-to-rumble-anthony-johnson

We haven’t seen much of your ground game in your UFC career because you haven’t really needed it. How good are you off your back if it comes to that?

Anthony Johnson: I can do enough to survive. I’m not a black belt or anything like that. I don’t want to submit you. I know how to hold on to you and have the ref stand us up, let’s put it that way.

Would like to see Johnson beaten down a bit. The 176 weigh in last fight was ridiculous

NO TAKEDOWNS IN MMA MORAN!

STAND THEM UP! STAND THEM UP!

JUST BLEED!

See Koscheck/Lytle

He also knows how it feels to have Herb Dean whispering sweet nothings into his ear

I <3 Rich Clementi

spells disaster for him against a BJJ blackbelt, who has the best takedowns in the game, known as GSP.

At least he admits it lol

He also does not know how to defend a finger to the eye.

Do the Kevin burns and TKO him with an eye poke

I don't know, Anthony Johnson started out in wrestling. That means his TD defense will be just a little bit better than most people think.

All AJ has to do is challenge KOS to Ultimate Kick Box and then I am sure KOS will want to impress everyone and not bother even trying for a take down

Card -  I <3 Rich Clementi

No <3!

But yes Rich rules!

JerseyJoeJitsu - NO TAKEDOWNS IN MMA MORAN!

STAND THEM UP! STAND THEM UP!

JUST BLEED!

STAND & WANG, BABY!

i would like to see winner against gsp instead of hardy.  i actually like watching hardy fight; i just think a big guy with heavy hands like kos or johnson has a better chance

K-Dub-"T" - 
supersonic - Would like to see Johnson beaten down a bit. The 176 weigh in last fight was ridiculous

I kinda feel the same way.

let's be honest though, it's a scientific miracle that he can even get to 170. he is almost a big as forrest griffin walking around

Kos aint gonna go for the sub, if he did, it would be the smart way to go, but he'll probably try to bang and when that doens't work, go for the take down....

AJ should win... but man, he has a ways to go

aj by KO

no love is beastly

if kos goes for the ground he will win

if they stand aj will win

WAR AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!