Attn: Keith Kizer Re: Matt Hamill

Don't worry people - this is the same commission that makes sure Pacman is properly tested for roids too, have a little faith.  I'm sure Hamill was fine. 

TTT

goku -  rules dont apply to the cash cow guys..how about tavares fighting right after getting KOd

Really... really... you think Ultimate fighter is a live show or something?

Anyone have pics of Matt Hamill's staph?

(no homo)

PrettyBoy -  Don't worry people - this is the same commission that makes sure Pacman is properly tested for roids too, have a little faith.  I'm sure Hamill was fine. 

Just curious, how outspoken were you about roids in boxing, much less as regards Pacman in particular, until your god Floyd started flapping his gums about it?

orcus - 
PrettyBoy -  Don't worry people - this is the same commission that makes sure Pacman is properly tested for roids too, have a little faith.  I'm sure Hamill was fine. 

Just curious, how outspoken were you about roids in boxing, much less as regards Pacman in particular, until your god Floyd started flapping his gums about it?
About as outspoken as everyone on the UG.  I would create a new  thread about it every month a name all the past positive testers along with new suspects. 

The entire premise of the thread is bullshit. You don't have any facts that show he had staph.

mrzipplokk -  The entire premise of the thread is bullshit. You don't have any facts that show he had staph.

didnt he admit at the press conference that he had staph?

ATLien420 - 
mrzipplokk -  The entire premise of the thread is bullshit. You don't have any facts that show he had staph.

didnt he admit at the press conference that he had staph?

Didn't Tito admit to having a cracked skull? You can't go with what a fighter says.

LOL

GaymidaGaydan - Anyone have pics of Matt Hamill's staph?

(no homo)

Uncle Justice - 

LOL

LOL @ Leben

"It just winked @ me"

Ummm... http://mmajunkie.com/news/19618/with-broken-hand-blurred-vision-and-staph-infection-matt-hamill-says-its-all-about-heart.mma

"Then, at the evening's post-event press conference, Hamill admitted that the curious spot on his back first noticed by fans and media at Friday's official weigh-ins was indeed a staph infection.

"I have a staph infection," Hamill said. "I'll get put on antibiotics tomorrow."

Following the evening's press conference, Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Keith Kizer told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that he was aware of Hamill's condition prior to the bout. Kizer said that a licensed doctor had viewed the wound on Friday. After weighing the potential risks to both Hamill and Jardine, the doctor cleared "The Hammer" to fight.

So the confirmed injuries included a staph infection, blurred vision and a broken hand, but Hamill was also limping as he entered the press conference. What else could possibly be wrong?"

TTT

And Zippy owes Brigham an appology

Fuck you ! and I apologize.  

Did they say it was the sore on his back ?

mrzipplokk -  Fuck you ! and I apologize.  

Did they say it was the sore on his back ?

Did you watch the video?  He turns around and pulls his shirt up and points to it while saying he has staph.  Pretty convincing evidence.

Follow in Pernicious' footsteps and talk about Kizer's hair,and then he will show up.

Hate420 - Follow in Pernicious' footsteps and talk about Kizer's hair,and then he will show up.

lol...it does seem to work doesnt it?

No I did not. Everyone gets to be an a hole sometimes, this is my time :-(

If Jardine catches anything, he can always sue the commission.

Or maybe even sue them even if he doesn't catch anything for putting him at risk of catching a highly contagious and dangerous infection.