ATTN: Kirik, RE: My posts deleted for no reason

Kirik,

I was out of town for 72 hours and have posted on the UG only a handful of times after cali_grrl froze me for requesting that other members not be frozen for no reason. Can you please let me know what happened and restore my posts if possible? I would have just sent you this as a PM but I know that you selectively reply to those (who wouldn't) when you can. I've been told plenty of times that people appreciated the info in my posts so I think it would be in the interest of the threads on wrestling, japan and KEN SHAMROCK that are now ruined to unwhatever me.

BTW, it has come to my attention that I was probably targeted for deletion because I said to Fitch that I thought BJ won round 3. I had thought it impossible that anyone would take me saying that as anything other than a joke. Was it seriously worth permanently deleting everything posted here by me under this screen name to 'protect' Fitch from humor which wasn't even directed at him personally? Joking about situations INVOLVING pro fighters is now against the rules!

BTW, do you think I wouldn't humorously tell Fitch that he lost round 3 against BJ "to his face"? My god, I introduced myself to Joey Villasenor by pretending to have brain damage and saying "KEITH JARDINE, KEITH JARDIIIIIIIIIINE, I WANT TO TALK TO KEITH JARDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE" and both of us had a good laugh over it.

Why do you consistently delete things that could never possibly be considered offensive here? I don't think I'm the first person to observe a sort of oversensitivity here when it comes to the feelings of pro fighters, although given how much shit people talk about them it seems females might be exempted. ;)

If people honestly think that wrecking historical threads because they're worried Jon Fitch might legitimately be angered by thinking someone thought BJ won round 3 then I reverse my position and officially side with the "this forum sucks more now" crowd.

Thanks
Fake Rassler

Forgive me for posting this twice, incorrect mod choice Harlemsavoy moved the last one to "What if?" because people questioned his supposed "trolling" of other threads.

Can posts genuinely not be recovered on this version of the forum or is that just something Kirik tells people? TTT

yikes

There was nothing supposed about Harlemsavoy's trolling and he sucks as a mod.

LOL K Tub D

^^^^yep. suess you remind me a bit of this story, in the story there are two cows on top of a hill, cows that are bulls, and one of them is old and one is a young one, and the two on top of the hill are looking down on all the other cows (the females) and the old one says "lets walk down there and fuck em all", and in this case your like the young one who didn't get it you know? He didnt say anything IIRC, or I forgot the story. Edited for clarity

Fake Rassler - LOL K Tub D
LOL indeed.

Fame is a burden I have to bear.

^^^^If Kirik had that way the story would be deleted forever in case dan THE BULL Bobish got offended. Real talk

suess - 
K-Dub-"T" - 
Fake Rassler - LOL K Tub D
LOL indeed.
Fame is a burden I have to bear.

when's your next meltdown?  i'm excited, that last one was epic!

That was why I picked the name, I was going to counter-troll when he was on the GIF rampage. Damn verification, timing is everything

So you admit you're a troll?

Excellent.

V. USER CONDUCT You agree to not use the Service to: (A) violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law; (E) troll, or post specious arguments, flames, or personal attacks in a manner to and for no other purpose than to attract predictable responses, annoy someone, or disrupt a discussion; (F) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a MixedMartialArts.com official, moderator, member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;

Sometimes it's almost as if Kirik has forgotten to "SUPPORT THE SPORT" with his moderator choices. We have people who spam malicious HTML and stalk forum members as mods here, why can't I tell Fitch that he lost the 3rd round to BJ?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I told you not to address me?

K-Dub-"T" - So you <b>admit </b>you're a troll?

Excellent.

<a href="http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=signup.home ">V. USER CONDUCT</a> You agree to not use the Service to: (A) violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law; (E) troll, or post specious arguments, flames, or personal attacks in a manner to and for no other purpose than to attract predictable responses, annoy someone, or disrupt a discussion; (F) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a MixedMartialArts.com official, moderator, member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;

<br type="_moz" />

Counter-troll, exact opposite of troll

seriously I could get my name changed and when is your next rampage?

Kirik isn't your wetsuit fitting appointment over around this time usually? Tell Kipp to come pick you up if you can read this! I know most of the phone apps still won't let you post properly so I can wait for a reply if you're out

K-Dub-"T" - So you <b>admit </b>you're a troll?

Excellent.

<a href="http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=signup.home ">V. USER CONDUCT</a> You agree to not use the Service to: (A) violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law; (E) troll, or post specious arguments, flames, or personal attacks in a manner to and for no other purpose than to attract predictable responses, annoy someone, or disrupt a discussion; (F) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a MixedMartialArts.com official, moderator, member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;

<br type="_moz" />

LOL @ a race troll like you trying to school another troll on the rules.

superCalo - 
suess - 
superCalo - 
suess -  I don't get it

you don't get a lot of things kid, no offense meant, you are still young.

you know me?  i didn't think so.  stick to shit you know, like trolling.

I know your kind, and while I amy not agree with your lifestyle choices I will not mock or hate you for it, its your life to live as you choose, and don't let anyone tell you different, although you perhaps could go to a local church to repent and change your ways, just a hint rather than a suggestion there brotha, although doing it today would be a very good idea.

lol, i dont know why but i find this to be hilarious.

I don't care how many you made...you can't cheat on your wife one time and then start a crusade against adultery.  Hypocrisy at it's finest. 

Your contributions here consist of:

1. Cali Attention Whore Grand Prix

2. Your war, "trolling", and make up/kiss ass session with the UKTT

3. Freezing threads.

Basically, you love being in the middle of the absolute bullshit.  Keep on keepin on good soldier.

Angry?  Heh, hypocrites like you amuse me.  Whining about trolling in half your posts while being a troll yourself.  CRE would be proud. 

Your months longwar with the UKTT where they embarrassed you over and over (pulling that Crooklyn post from your "troll episode", brilliance by GSTQ), now it's "I'd take 10 GSTQ's instead of NPD or superCalo..."  Man oh man does it hurt to tuck it back that far?