ATTN KIRIK: UG NEWS.

Hi.

Just wanted to ask if you're aware there's an issue with iPhone App intermittently not being able to load the latest news?

iPhone 5s
UK - EE Contract
Latest version of the App.

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers. Phone Post 3.0

Mine crashes once a day, sometimes twice, every freaking day. It's very frustrating. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America - Mine crashes once a day, sometimes twice, every freaking day. It's very frustrating. Phone Post 3.0
The bizarre thing is I can use the forums okay but can't load the news? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know, my news doesn't have issues loading. Just the crashes. Phone Post 3.0

I am having trouble with news not loading too. Forums are fine however Phone Post 3.0

We should only create threads when the app works properly. That way we would never have any app threads. Ever.

I've just accepted that the UG app will never be any good. Phone Post 3.0

Has happened before, I will let them know.

Go to your iPhone settings and make sure you've turned off your Rousey filter Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

Has happened before, I will let them know.

Cheers, : ) Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - Go to your iPhone settings and make sure you've turned off your Rousey filter Phone Post 3.0
Lol, funny as always Jupes :D Phone Post 3.0

Same issue here. I see it as a blessing. Phone Post 3.0

Define "news" Phone Post 3.0

When I first downloaded the app, nearly 3yrs ago, it worked perfectly (genuinely couldn't fault it) up until the update that stopped muds from posting pics on the app. Now it crashes at least twice a day and I've never been able to access my subscriptions. Phone Post 3.0

This happens a lot, also with the UG feed. I'd either have to restart the app or it'll freeze and restart it's self. Gets frustrating at times but I've gotten used to it Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip - Define "news" Phone Post 3.0
News is basically information regarding a certain or various topics. Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez - When I first downloaded the app, nearly 3yrs ago, it worked perfectly (genuinely couldn't fault it) up until the update that stopped muds from posting pics on the app. Now it crashes at least twice a day and I've never been able to access my subscriptions. Phone Post 3.0
That's terrible :( Phone Post 3.0

Every time I refresh the news on my android app, the news gets older and older. Last night the headline was about when Arlovski was still in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Driving me crazy today. Phone Post 3.0