attn: Kirik

First of all, nice job reffing at Reality fighting.  No serious injuries and disputes.  I would say a good night.

I gotta ask...at the intermission, what were you doing in the ring?  I didn't know if you were getting ready for an 80's break dance battle, irish step dance, or you were practicing some pretty advanced boxing/kickboxing footwork.

He is Mr. Roboto....................

p.s. Kirik, is there any plans to allow a choice of font size like before?? I feel stifled..... & bold just doesn't do enough for me, ya know what I mean?

kirik may not own this site but it is a known fact that he invented the worm.

he also invented the human beat box while choking on a bad piece of street sushi-MM 

ttt for answers Kirik

I thought it was symbolism at its best.

The crowd played the role of the old-school UGers and Kirik was dancing quickly to appease their many requests relative to the new format.

Another great show by Reality Fighting and Kipp's crew.

I gotta ask...at the intermission, what were you doing in the ring?  I didn't know if you were getting ready for an 80's break dance battle, irish step dance, or you were practicing some pretty advanced boxing/kickboxing footwork.

There was so much blood in every one of those first fights that in my head at one point I said "Okay gentlemen, no more bleeding please." I would clean it up, and then there would be way more and I would clean up some more, and the doctor would call me over and point out another pool somewhere. Finally at the intermission, Kipp gave some industrial spray something, and some towels, and I cleaned the whole thing. But the towel were kind of damn so I got some tshirts and dried it. I didn't know what residue if anything the cleaning stuff left, or if I was thorough with the tshirts, so I moved around the ring kind of jerkily to make sure no one would slip.

That is my story and I am sticking with it.

Actually, it was 80s style breakdancing.

And related to the subject, as I am standing center ring to announce the winning fighter, holding onto both guys gloves, when one of the fighters leans over to me and whispers "Why aren't you wearing your wet suit?" It took all my self control to not start laughing :-)

-Why does the site never remember me even though I click the remember me box every single goddmaned time?

It should remember your log in email. If you want password remembered too, ask your browser to.

-Why does it always direct me to my profile even when I click to direct me to the UG?

That may be bug #leventyleven. I will check now, and add to list if it doing that.

Redirect to UG worked for me. Anyone else having the issue? If so please post browser and os?

but you never answered the most important question.......... why WEREN'T you wearing the wetsuit?-MM