ATTN:KOTC MATCHMAKER

Just wondering who i have to rain down fire and brimestone upon to get on your Feb show.

Jason Coomer-Team Ironlock(grapplerguy2000@yahoo.com)
P.S.(i weigh around 160 but will fight ANYONE.)

If you rain fire and brimstone sown on Yves Edwards, I will personally guarantee they give you a shot.

"If you rain fire and brimstone sown on Yves Edwards, I will personally guarantee they give you a shot."

I would take a fight against Yves in a heartbeat if they set it up.

"Are you good?"

Good enough to think i can go with anyone at 155.
And ill refuse any money at all if i lose...that means if i lose my opponent can have my show fee if there is one.
Jason Coomer

ttt

Hey Big Pun, I know Jason personally and he's not just looking at a shot at Yves, somebody else posted that, he's just looking for a shot at anyone right now, preferrably in KOTC Feb. He'll be ready to fight anyone in his weight class.

What's your record Jason. ttt

ttt

My mma record is only 1-0 but ive won numerous no-gi grappling tournaments and had several no-gi superfights.Here is some stuff ive been in.

SUBMISSION:

Smokey mountain jiu-jitsu championships-Advanced no-gi div.- 1st Place

Oak Ridge jiu-jitsu championships-20 min. no-gi superfight vs. Josh Cates

Oak Ridge jiu-jitsu championships-20 min. no-gi superfight vs.Jorge Gurgel

Nashville Grappling Open Advanced no-gi div.- 2nd Place

"Grapplers Quest" - World Submission Championships -advanced no-gi div. - 3rd place

Arnold /Gracie Submission Championships-Pro no-gi 165 and under -fling armbar in the first rd

Nasville Grappling Open Advanced no-gi- 1st Place

Arnold /Gracie Submission Championships-Pro no-gi 165 and under v Wagney Fabiano- loss to points

MMA Record ( 1-0 )

Kentucky Fighting Championships - win -TKO rd1

Im not saying im the best im just saying i can fight and will do it against anyone...thats all.

ttt- for me on the feb card

ttt

ttt

up

Where is the show, that you want to get on?

But are you Kimbooooo goooooooooood? LOL!

TTT for a man after some bread!

Oh yeah, Coomer is for real.

FAST

Well bob ....maybe not Kimbo good....but almost!
And its the feb. KOTC show in Ohio,Anybody that can help,it would be greatly appreciated.
PS...tEAM fAST ill see you guys this weekend...hope the show has a good turnout.

I would be more than willing to fight u if they can set it up... let me know..

Man of Steel.. Jake Short

Murdercity Fight Team

Sounds good to me jake......wish someone from kotc would sound off on this thread.

Jason, shoot me an e-mail at matchmaker@freestylecombatchallenge.com

We have a show coming up in January and February. If the KOTC thing falls through maybe we can work something out. We'll be having eight shows in '05. Four in Madison WI and Four in Racine Wisconsin. No promises, but maybe we can hook something up.

Pat O'Malley

Cory Fischer is sending me tickets to the Feb show in Ohio.

That won't help you get on the card but I just wanted to say it out loud again.

ttt