ATTN:KOTC MATCHMAKER

Get JC his fight - he's got the spirit of WINNER TAKES ALL!

if jason shows up, unlike some other "fighters" that have graced this forum, this is nothing but a win/win for the KOTC and the fighter who fights jason!

innocent til proven guilty, so here's a TTT for ya

Ray Elbe, I will be in touch with you shortly.

OK ,lets see if this works ...if i dont finish my opponent yet still win by decision...ALL my purse can go to a local Ohio charity.That means the only way i can get paid is to finish my opponent.So,if im not exciting...even if i win... i get notta.

PS.I would never "no show" ..my last submission match i took recently i broken a rib a couple days before and still competed.If i get a shot..I WILL SHOW and ill be there to win.
Jason Coomer

Get this man a fight. For the love NAA comes on here talks unbelievably and gets offered fights galore. Somebody do right by him and give him a chance to prove himself.

Thanks guys....ttt for kotc to respond

TTT for Jason!

kotcpromoter@aol.com

that is chris cordiero email .... i know he used to be the matchmaker for kotc but i am not sure of it anymore... but i know that he can help the kid because he is always able to put me in touch with just about anyone in the game.... jason might want to think about getting a manager!

God bless, James Meals

thanks again guys ...maybe soon a kotc offical will notice the tread.

jason....did you email kotcpromoter@aol.com ?

I know Jason and in my opinion he could do himself justice against any 155 pounder in the game today.

ttt

jason....did you email kotcpromoter@aol.com ?

Yes,just a while ago though...thanx,hope it gets my foot through the door.

ttt

t

i want 2 fight

ttt-4 an answer

shoot me an email,.. I may be able to help.

gamezrodolfo77@yahoo.com.mx

-Rodolfo Gamez

ttt