ATTN: Laker Fans

LMFAO

LOL!

LOL, dude Im just kidding. But when the lakers were on the win streak there were a lot of laker fans here, where are they now.

I think a serious question is who is more valuable to the Lakers? after the trade I said it was Malone for sure. Gary is great but they have won without a point guard and the 4 sport has always been weak for the lakers so getting Malone was a big plus. He keeps defenses honest with his touch from the outside and give shaq a little more room.

It will be a fight for home court but I see the Spurs getting over LA, maybe not Sac though, we will see

Oh how the Lakers fans are going to be crying when Horry drops that deadly three pointer on them in the playoffs.

I agree with Souljacker 100%. Malone not only is one of the best power forwards of all time, but KNOWS that he's needed as a role player.

The Wolves ain't no joke!! And LMAO @ ptm!!!

Down by 15 at the half. :)

4 in a row, nice streak Phil Jackson.

LOFL!!!

They get raped by the Nuggets.

And the Kings got raped by the Sonics. *barf*

Throw Houston in the mix with a raping by Detroit.

And there better not be any guest appearance by a Mavs fan on this thread or they will be warned and deleted!!! lol ;)

Colorodo hates Kobe Bryant.

also, fuck the lakers.

LOL, Denver did hate on Kobe tonight, boos everytime he received the ball. But everytime he made a basket, some groupies in the audience would cream themselves. I thought I was watching an NSYNC concert.

"LOL, dude Im just kidding. But when the lakers were on the win streak there were a lot of laker fans here, where are they now."

Bullshit. I've been here after most (if not all) of the Laker losses. There won't be any LOL (unless one includes Laker fans) come May-June.

"Bullshit. I've been here after most (if not all) of the Laker losses. There won't be any LOL (unless one includes Laker fans) come May-June."

LOL, getting a little hot and nervous. Its not bullshit, YOU may be here but where are the rest of you? At least Brian and quick post here even when the spurs are sucking ass

but yes we will see come May and June

"At least Brian and quick post here even when the spurs are sucking ass".

Brian didn't put up this forum until he knew he had a Title contender. :-)

"At least Brian and quick post here even when the spurs are sucking ass"

I'm always here when the Kings suck ass too!! Oh, wait, they haven't sucked as bad as the other "big" teams have so far this year. :)

Can't wait until Webber's back. :)

"Brian didn't put up this forum until he knew he had a Title contender. :-)"

LOL, that might be true :)

"(213) Baby!!!!! "

isn't it (310) now?

"I'm always here when the Kings suck ass too!! Oh, wait, they haven't sucked as bad as the other "big" teams have so far this year. :)"

you are always here because you are a loser and you like sucking men's asses

"Can't wait until Webber's back. :)"

and he has the ass you love to suck the most.faggot