Attn: Lynn from Renzo's

Hi Lynn. I just had a quick question. When do you think you will be selling or coming out with Renzo rash guards. The ones Renzo had a few years ago were totally sick. I am referring to the same rash guard Ricardo Almeida wore when he fought Arona in ADCC. Renzo used to sell different colors- white on black, white on red, and I think those were the only colors.

You should bring back that rash guard for sure. Use more colors as well- black on white, black on yellow, white on blue.

If not, are you planning on making any rash guards in the near future.

Thanks a lot.

up

Where is Lynn. TTT

No shit LInn I wouldnt mind wearing one of them as well. :)

ttt

ttt

Seriously, why hasn't lynn responded? Lynn, the people are asking you a question about rash guards...Please, answer ;)

ttt

Lynn is feeding orphans and helping nun's with flat tires. He only has so much time in the day people.

Sorry bro...thanks for bringing this back up. I was away. We have new rashguards at the academy!

Lynn

Renzo Gracie Association/ECJJF

Thats awesome. How do they look like? And are you going to maybe bring back the old ones with new colors...I am telling you it is a great idea!!

They are actually cooler than the old ones. They are pretty popular.
Everyone seems to really like them.

Lynn

tttop

Lynn, the rashguards are not advertised on your website. How can I see what they look like? I may want to purchase a few.

ttt

They are at the academy. Sorry, not online right now.

Lynn

No probs. Thanks for the response. Get them online, the fans want to buy :)