attn: Mask

Mask, sorry my friend, I've been swamped. What was your specific question about Revelations? Thanks!

Masks, here's my thoughts. I am usually very long winded on certain topics but I'm more restrained on eschatology. I used to love studying end times but to many people have written books about when the end will come but have been very wrong. I do think the following are huge "end time" signs:
-Israel's restoration as a nation and the War of 1967 (the parable of the fig tree), as well as their flirtation with the peace treaty.
-The move towards a secular political philosophy governed by some type of UN.
-The move towards a cashless society.
-the move towards a one currency system.
-The technology of microchips for currency and ID (in the body).
-The plans for rebuilding the temple.
-The million plus army of China.
-A world ecumenical religion.
-The denigration of authentic, biblical Christianity
-The end time revival, after the great "falling away"

From everything I've studied, the next great event (depending on whether you are pre trib, mid trib or post trib) is the RAPTURE or GREAT CATCHING AWAY of the Church. This will be followed by a 7 yr. peace pact with Israel (which allows the rebuilding of their temple) and 3 1/2 years into it, they are betrayed. This sets in motion the Final War.

Let me know which of these you'd like to delve into in more detail in terms of biblical foundation and secular appearance. God Bless.

Mask, here is the most noted:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

There is a form of currency that all men will have to use in order to "buy or sell" which is the very essence of commerce...

Sure, let me know if I can be of any more assistance...