Attn Matt brown regarding wonderboy vs Robbie

Since you post here often I'm hoping you see this thread and respond, what is your take on wonderboy vs Lawler having fought both of them? Being the only man to beat wonderboy you have a unique perspective and I would really appreciate your opinion on it. Phone Post 3.0

Well I went in there and said if I lose to puss ass karate guy I calling it quit Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - Well I went in there and said if I lose to puss ass karate guy I calling it quit Phone Post 3.0
lol sounds about right Phone Post 3.0

They asked Hendricks kind of the same question in the post fight press conference Phone Post 3.0

Matt Brown can beat anybody on any given day. Side note: Don't fuck with his chew. Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - Well I went in there and said if I lose to puss ass karate guy I calling it quit Phone Post 3.0

LOL

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Not Matt Brown but as a high level grappler and karate based striker myself I think the clear goal is to nullify his style. Then you can executed your own plan. Phone Post 3.0

GretchenBonnerScreennamedMyAss - Not Matt Brown but as a high level grappler and karate based striker myself I think the clear goal is to nullify his style. Then you can executed your own plan. Phone Post 3.0
No offense but that's kinda what you want to do in every fight no matter who it is. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt now that it's calmed down around here after last night, hoping for a breakdown or atleast a pick. Ha Phone Post 3.0

Justin Paul - Matt Brown can beat anybody on any given day. Side note: Don't fuck with his chew. Phone Post 3.0
LOL. I have been watching Tuf 7 this past week just to watch Matt since it happened right before I got into mma. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - Well I went in there and said if I lose to puss ass karate guy I calling it quit Phone Post 3.0
LOL, I'm assuming you're Matt Brown Phone Post 3.0

TTT for the Immortal One Phone Post 3.0

GretchenBonnerScreennamedMyAss - Not Matt Brown but as a high level grappler and karate based striker myself I think the clear goal is to nullify his style. Then you can executed your own plan. Phone Post 3.0

high level compared to who...? your little brother?

GretchenBonnerScreennamedMyAss - Not Matt Brown but as a high level grappler and karate based striker myself I think the clear goal is to nullify his style. Then you can executed your own plan. Phone Post 3.0

Deep.

1800champagne - TTT for the Immortal One Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Brown is a legit killer haha. I wouldn't wanna step in there with him. Hats off to everyone who ever has. Phone Post 3.0

in for the immortal

Ttt Phone Post 3.0