ATTN: MAYHEM

What you gonna do when Mike Bisping is throwing BUNGALOWS AT YOUR FACE, SON!

Serious question. You thought you had it hard in Strikeforce? Mike Bisping is gonna be sending so many bungalows your way you're gonna think your surrounded. Flashbacks to the Houston brawl and shit.

Except it will be worse than the Houston brawl because this is Mike Bisping we're talking about. And if you even fucking THINK about pulling some of that illegal shit - and don't think we didn't see your BLATANTLY obviously illegal kicks to a DOWNED opponents, because we did...

Mike Bisping will be on you quicker than you can say "bungalowed". And that's what you're getting... bungalowed...

Bungalowed by bingos.

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!  I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER!

GodSaveTheQueen -  BLATANTLY obviously illegal kicks to a DOWNED opponents

A subject in which Mike Bisping has his fair share of experience in.

slamming - You're ruining bungalows for everyone. You're like the NarlyPersiantard of the UK.

lol

Gocanucksgo -  SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!  I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER!

Yeah, and Commodus thought Maximus Decimus Meridius was gone until he showed up at the colosseum throwing bungalows.

GodSaveTheQueen - 
Gocanucksgo -  SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!  I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER!

Yeah, and Commodus thought Maximus Decimus Meridius was gone until he showed up at the colosseum throwing bungalows.

That was corny as fuckTry harder, mate.

I don't think Mayhem is ready. To be honest, the closer this gets the more worried I am becoming for his long term physical health. I hope he can last at least half a round (just to put on a show) then just sit down and tap since thats the only way he's getting out of the cage with no permanent damage.

In honor of Bisping's move to America, I present you this courtesy of Tankhead:http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn36/esbeWrecks/USTT.jpg

All this Patriot on Patriot hate has to stop. Can't two Americans just scrap for the sport?

Leave it to the Brits to try and turn it into something it's not. Brits being over dramatic soccer players as usual.

Lol Phone Post

Fighter bashing.

Bisping...........throwing Bungalows?  Thanks for starting my morning with a good laugh. 

"And if you even fucking THINK about pulling some of that illegal shit - and don't think we didn't see your BLATANTLY obviously illegal knees to a DOWNED opponents, because we did..."  

^^^I dont think you should be talking about Bisping like that, especially now that he's an American.

Archer0545 -  Bisping...........throwing Bungalows? 

Bisping can throw bungalows with the best of them, don't ever doubt it. I predict that this series of TUF will be the death of the AUJL. Bisping will defeat mayhem in such a thoroughly convincing fasion that the fans (UK and the non-homo american ones alike) will call for him to get the title shot. When he wins the title at a UFC show in London in 2012 (eclipsing even the myriad of gold medals we will surely win during the olympics) everyone will be forced to agree that the UK produces the greatest fighters.

Boxing GOAT - Lennox Lewis
K1 - Overeem (THATS RIGHT FROM THE UK, DEAL WITH IT)
MMA -Bisping, the future title holder.

Bisping - Future AMERICAN title holder. (that's right...deal with it) Phone Post

GSTQ, now that Bisping has moved to America, maybe you'll get a chance to meet him.

Why you gotta take a great joke phrase like bungalows and drive it into the ground?

Fuckin' UKTT, you guys gotta balance shit out not just use a single joke 900 times over until everybody's sick of it and THAT'S why it's funny.

Gocanucksgo -  In honor of Bisping's move to America, I present you this courtesy of Tankhead:http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn36/esbeWrecks/USTT.jpg
That is the ugliest goddamn thing I've ever seen.

Leigh - hahahha, i remember a video of mayhem shitting in a british phonebox

I hope this is a joke because if Mayhem desecrated a British icon... I'm not even gonna say what's gonna happen. It's like when Ozzy Osbourne pissed on the Alamo. 

Chris Power - Why you gotta take a great joke phrase like bungalows and drive it into the ground?

Fuckin' UKTT, you guys gotta balance shit out not just use a single joke 900 times over until everybody's sick of it and THAT'S why it's funny.

If you say it enough times it will become funny again. Trust me. 

HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MICHAEL BISPING THAT WAY, EXPLODING BOY!!!! That's fighter bashing and I call for an immediate ban!