ATTN: Miguel or Carlos Diaz!!!

Could one of you please contact me ASAP!!! Thank you.

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Got it guys - match is still on - breaths sigh of relief!

I know how to get someone's attention LOL.

Now Carlao needs to contact me or else the fight is off ;) ha

TTT

Carlao is in the hospital - please send him best wishes - he is undergoing a VERY SERIOUS medical procedure (30 hours on the operating table) to separate his 1 eyebrow.

MI

Sounds serious. No wonder he can't return my phone call. I never realized how unhappy a unibrow could make someone. 30 hours of surgery seems a little excessive. I would have waxed that shit for him. I will be thinking positive thoughts for Carlao.

listen you fuck tards.  It was not the hospital I had some fine ass latin girls do that for me at the School of Beauty.  It took 30 hours 'cause well you know.

Rory knows how to get results. It must have been that fine education at UGA . . .

Can one of the mods please warn this Carlao impersonator? he called me a fuck tard, and well, I am offended.

Plus Carlao experienced complications, as the eyebrow was conjoined and shared some of the same roots. That could not be him...

Hey folks sorry for that asshole that got into my username.  I would never hold migueli to such high standards as a fucktard.

There where some small complications with the BROW, but is all good now.

That is all.

Is that Clean? It also looks like Antoine...