Is that the makings of a foot job? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

I don't really care for this girls feet but they do look
Soft and smooth

That's all I got for tonight.

Phone Post 3.0

Would, possibly, a rubber foot be helpful in times like these?
Or would it just make "it" weird?

I am really trying to understand this whole thing. Phone Post 3.0

The second gif in the OP is DEFINITELY my favorite type. A few others in here that are real close.

Bravo.

And a rubber foot is just weird. You should be in jail. Phone Post 3.0

In all seriousness, the reason why the runner foot thin wouldnt work is as follows.

I remember dr drew talking about the nature of the foot fetish, and this may relate to others, but the psychology behind it is it's basically the heart, mind, and penis's way of being attracted to someone you are not supposed to love. In a taboo situation. Family member, friends wife/gf/sister, teacher, boss, etc.,

So it being attached to a living woman is practically everything. Phone Post 3.0

Rubber* Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, thanks for trying to explain it.

I joke about the foot fetish thing alot because I sincerely just don't get it. I don't think someone is a freak because of it.... everyone has their thing. But I have actually tried to understand it simply because it is so far away from "my" thing. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - Honestly, thanks for trying to explain it.

I joke about the foot fetish thing alot because I sincerely just don't get it. I don't think someone is a freak because of it.... everyone has their thing. But I have actually tried to understand it simply because it is so far away from "my" thing. Phone Post 3.0
No problem, I understand the confusion. I don't think I ever 'got it' until I heard that explanation.

The thing is, the psychological part develops at an early age, and by the time you have a foot fetish, and you know what feet you like, (the feet of the people who you desired but could not have) the taboos no longer apply. As we get older we just like feet and don't know why. Phone Post 3.0