Attn;Momita

Momita,We have never met.I have had the opportunity to meet Jeremy several times when he fought Nick Diaz.I comened you for doing a wonderful job raising him as a man.I just wanted to let you know my family and i are thinking of you and yours on what must be a hard holiday season.I appologize if i am breaching a sore subject.I just wanted you to know people are thinking of you.You are always a class act on here and bring joy to situations that sometimes get heated.

Love,Peace and hair greese

momita is awesome, and a great asset to this forum and MMA. 

You rock girl!

Momita- I have your family in my prayers. Hope all is well. God Bless and take Care.

Your pal,

Robert

Momita you are in my thoughts and prayers. All the best to you and your family!!!!

What happened?

Thank you napalm, no breach. If it wasn't for having "here" to come too,  I'd have been locked away already. So really, I should thank all of you..........

crazywhiteboy, my oldest son, 24, was hit by an 18 wheeler, in a hit & run, Sept 9,  Oscar survived the wreck, but was disoriented & fell from the overpass after he climbed out of the car, onto another road below, was declared brain dead & died Sept 10th.

If I'd been given the chance to trade my life for his........... wouldn't even have taken a half second to decide. Scientists say if just 1 planet gets out of alignment, the whole world would change, possibly chaos. I think the same thing happens when 1 person leaves you're life. Chaos.  Nothing will ever be the same.

Thanks guys, I mean that.

Wow, sorry to hear, momita. My prayers are with you and your family.

When the people we love are stolen from us, the only way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 

True Love is FOREVER!   

>>>> Giant Hugs <<<<