Attn Mr. Fishy Thingy

<:>On the recently deleted thread by Luke Beston, you made the argument that just like the Sak vs. Royler fight was a draw and is remembered as such, the Royce vs. Yoshida fight will be remembered as a draw.I would like to point out to you that Sakuraba won the Royler fight after the horrible referee stoppage. Yet you remember the fight as a draw.Similary, Royce's fight may have officially been a draw, but it will forever be remembered as the day he destroyed Yoshida (and crushed the spirit of the judo trolls).</:>

Royler got screwed by Pride

"are you kidding???????"are you trolling???????I await <:></:>

Whaledog,

My mistake, sorry.

Someone (an obvious BJJ zealot) earlier referred to it as a draw in an attempt to discredit the official ruling. The bout took place quite a while ago and I forgot, in the future I'll not be so naive.

again sorry

(and crushed the spirit of the judo trolls)
checks spirit
Nope, I'm fine. My aura's dingy, but my spirit is "near mint".

LOL

I just now saw you posted pics on the thread.

I'm in no way a BIG Yoshida fan. Sorry, this doesnt get my ire up more.:)

Yoshida still has one win against Royce and now has a record of 1-0-1 against him, and I've got it under good account from my 'postal connections' that Yoshida let him get the draw to save some face.

Fedor is still the HW champion.

My aura and spirit is fine.

"My aura and spirit is fine."But your English sucks.

"Someone (an obvious BJJ zealot) earlier referred to it as a draw in an attempt to discredit the official ruling. The bout took place quite a while ago and I forgot, in the future I'll not be so naive."The fact that you could not remember who won illustrates my point. You remember fights for a lot of reasons, and sometimes the result is less significant than the action that took place during the fight.To give you another example, people will remember the Yoshida / Silva fight as the fight where Yoshida proved his toughness. "I'm in no way a BIG Yoshida fan. Sorry, this doesnt get my ire up more.:)"Actually, I didn't add the pictures to get your ire up. I thought they helped make my point.