ATTN MRS LIZARES

I'm glad I'm not on the hit list.

For the record, I respect Mrs. Lizares opinions and views.

quickly runs out of forum, down street, out of town, off island, out of country...

todd is being sneaky..

a new day. FREEEDDOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

For a while...

Holy shit. She's really pretty.

danger! it's hawaii afterall hillary. :)

OK OK so we have a wife on here. It's still the HG, we're still a bunch of testosterone filled MEN.......we won't ask for breast shots since she's married.

HG LET"S GET BACK TO BIDNESS!

Hillary, you're single right??? Tell us about your breasta
sez. And when you write about grappling and fondling of said breastasez in you matches we want to see vid so as to offer critique of technique.

Where is Diane Ako??? Do we have more yoga and Danzan Ryu clips??

As for Siagon Passion......do the ladies still allow digital penetration of analticuly regions via dollar bill presentations?????

good questions. hana hou for some answers~!

"digital penetration of analticuly regions via dollar bill presentations?????"

LOL

Was like "huh?..........oh!!!" ;)

1)Yes.
2)36 C/D (right in the middle)
3)No vids. Private instruction only.

ttt for "Private instruction"

"right in the middle" is where the HG likes to be !

YEA HG BACK ON TRACK!

DAS WAT I TALKIN BOUT!

armlok = Thread saver

BJJTEK = one lucky buggah
Wife is a hottie.

In the "good ol' days" of Saigon Passion you could wipe the bill on the side of your cold beer and paste it to your forehead, after a few of them grabbing with their tittays you switch to laying the back of your head on the stage and they'd squat for dollars. Accolades given for the wet-slick aquired on the bridge of the nose. After that trasitioning to the digital penetration was easy.......so I've been told. Once that was accomplished, negotiations ensued, terms were agreed to and...........

Man the G.O.D. with a buch of fukin GIs for pre-deployment ancillary training.

Everyone please share your stories and show these wimmins we aren't afraid of their incursion. WE WILL STAND STRONG IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY!

SHIT! wife is calling one the cell.

*"yes honey I'm cooking short rib stew for dinner. It'll be ready for you when you get home. Love U too"

L8er HG bitches, gotta go co....ahh mean play with my motocycle and other man toys.

armlok///

Armlok-I've heard through the "grapevine" that the present day at Saigon Passion is pretty much the same as the "good 'ole days" that you speak of...Not that I would have any firsthand experience.

Misoda,
Are there any HGers who may have "heard" about these types of events?? Pehaps by mentioning their names we can goad them into participating in the discussion and thus show resistance to the incursion of the "wimmin folk."

Otherwise all is lost on the HG.

So i take it this means no Spearmint Rhino trips for Mr. bjjkek...

Awww crap, I phail...Ok, by "grapevine" I meant "misodas penis" and the only other HGer that has been with to SP is Adrenkonceptz. Maybe he will kindly attest to the forays that have occured in the jungle known as Saigon Passion III.

rhino i sthe best, nothing like agrilled cheese sandwich and a lapdance