Attn: Nintendo Switch homos - SNES games released

....if you have the yearly subscription that costs $20.

Download from the online store...

1 Like

For me, that's worth it for F-Zero alone.

i'll let my 5 and 6 year old kids know

So for Switch users, they can get all these Snes games for how much? Do they have to buy them individually?

I'd love to tackle Super Ghouls and Ghosts..it's hard af but I'm dedicated now and a bit more patient

ons ear - So for Switch users, they can get all these Snes games for how much? Do they have to buy them individually?

I'd love to tackle Super Ghouls and Ghosts..it's hard af but I'm dedicated now and a bit more patient

It's $20 a year 

1 Like

Also has saves and rewind so some of the harder games are more accessible

pahulkster - 
ons ear - So for Switch users, they can get all these Snes games for how much? Do they have to buy them individually?

It's $20 a year 

Just looked it up and these NES games are also included in the subscription:

Yeah I like it. It's nice to just throw it on and play Mario 3 or Ninja Garden for ten minutes. SNES is an awesome addition. 

1 Like
Hocky - 
pahulkster - 

It's $20 a year 

I don't have a switch but now I want one for river city ransom and super dodgeball

Right Hand JO Power - i'll let my 5 and 6 year old kids know

They're homos...?

I just spent an hour trying to get past the first stage on the beginner setting.

Fail.

You pay $20 for a year of playing said games with more along the way

Hocky -
pahulkster - 

It's $20 a year 

No Maniac Mansion.. :(

where could i find it? Just for the old school NES?

Hocky -

For me, that's worth it for F-Zero alone.

Send me friend code you nintendo homo

I hope they add more games. Lineup is pretty slim

Stu Cazzo - 

I just spent an hour trying to get past the first stage on the beginner setting.

Fail.

You pay $20 for a year of playing said games with more along the way

I forget but I don't think Ghosts sad Zgoblins is about memorizing patterns but more being a bit lucky and just having insane hand/eye coordination?

I've always said if they made this game a bit more rpg like, then it would have been so much more popular

1 Like

Got some Fzero action in last night. Shit's still badass.

The Assassanator -

I don't really ever play video games anymore, and none of my friends do either so I have never even actually seen a switch, PS4 or an Xbox 1 in person. The last time I really played video games was when me and my boys used to play the N64, we used to play Goldeneye, Mario kart 64, Super Smash Bros 64 etc. The only one player games I've ever really played (and loved) are Zelda Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64.

I actually considered buying a switch when it first came out because I heard that the new Zelda and Mario games were fucking awesome but I never did it because I figured I would probably play it for like a half hour a day for a couple weeks and then never use it again.

So I guess my question is can you play N64 games on the switch or just SNES games. Because I never owned a SNES it was a little before my time so I wouldn't get any good nostalgia from it, but if it has N64 games on it, especially the ones I mentioned I might say fuck it and spend the $400-500 bucks or whatever the new system costs.

They don't have any N64 games playable on the switch yet.

N64 is weird. The NES and Genesis/SNES games hold up (some. Most are pure crap). The ones that hold up are good because you know what you're getting. Simple, fun games with tight controls.

N64 games do not hold up at all IMO. The controller sucked. Graphics are terrible. It was cool at the time. The N64 though was a good foundation that Nintendo built on. The best games on that system are similar to what's being made today, they're just so much better now.

Personally I'm disappointed in the switch. Not close to worth the price tag. The portability is cool for kids (can play two player games on road trips) but what adult is going to use it? Most of the best switch titles are just moderately improved remakes of Wii-U games. Personally if you want to play casually, the Wii-U is the way to go. As good a library as the switch has and also the ability to play all wii games. 

If you like Mario64, Mario Galaxy 1&2 are very similar and absolutely blow it away. I love every Mario game I've played, including Mario 64 and Odesey. Mario Galaxy are the best two games. By a mile.