Attn. NON Americans, how is the far left viewed?

Here in the good ol US of A, we have a media that is paid and controlled by left wing big money. It's not even a question at this point. The media has become a parody of themselves.
The major majority of Americans see it for what it is and this past election validates that point.
The far left has proven to be a narrow minded, ignorant, intolerant heap of hateful uneducated vermin.
How do non-American see this? And if your view of Trump is based on media, you are a tool.

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

Media owned by far left...

Supresses far left candidate to support right-leaning corporate Democrat.

You guys are fucking confused.

Holy shit the fuck are you talking about? The right hated Trump as much or more than the Dems. America finally had enough.

lol @ the op. Nice objective start to this one!

Unfortunately, or rather logically, the entire news world 'leans left' because reality has a very well known liberal bias. It is liberalism since the industrial revolution and enlightenment that has worked it's magic on the world.

The reason people in the news media lean left is because they actually see what happens to people under right-wing/conservative policy on an international basis. Highly conservative and right-wing countries aren't inclusive and seeks to maintain tradition which more often than not rejects people based on unnecessary divisions. Conservatism by definition is anti-thetical to the progress of humanity.

SpintnWilds - Went to NZ for the first time over Xmas - holy shit, what a fucking magical place. I was stunned at how progressive it is too! And, I mean in a really good way rather than the pejorative nonsense many right-wingers go on about in the US. The integration of maori culture is phenomenal. No wonder Australia/NZ has such a great bond/rivaly, New Zealanders punch way above their weight.

SplintnWilds Love Child -

I'm from New Zealand which is a very liberal country no one uses terms like triggering and safe space unless they are joking.

America is like a giant sitcom with all these strange plots running in unison, I've travelled to the world continent wise and to be honest no one gives a fuck about you really. I'm in Australia now and the only time the US comes up is in jokes . trump had everyone talking but most have lost interest now.

Ask most what the difference between republican and democrat is and they wouldn't know or be interested in kn

This is a very logical statement. As a honest hardworking person who lives in the states, I'm embarrassed by our political cesspool as well.

OP fail thread

wormiwalkinstik -
SplintnWilds Love Child -

I'm from New Zealand which is a very liberal country no one uses terms like triggering and safe space unless they are joking.

America is like a giant sitcom with all these strange plots running in unison, I've travelled to the world continent wise and to be honest no one gives a fuck about you really. I'm in Australia now and the only time the US comes up is in jokes . trump had everyone talking but most have lost interest now.

Ask most what the difference between republican and democrat is and they wouldn't know or be interested in kn

This is a very logical statement. As a honest hardworking person who lives in the states, I'm embarrassed by our political cesspool as well.
This, as an American as well.

Sub'd for enlightening exchange of ideas in a calm and respectful manner.

WTF is the far left? The "left" in the US, which is your comparator, is far from left.

SplintnWilds Love Child - 

The moment New Zealand or Australia gets invaded for fishing property you will be caring about America significantly then.

ieswideopen - WTF is the far left? The "left" in the US, which is your comparator, is far from left.

Anything to the left of talkback radio - so you know. Everything.

pulsar - lol @ the op. Nice objective start to this one!

Unfortunately, or rather logically, the entire news world 'leans left' because reality has a very well known liberal bias. It is liberalism since the industrial revolution and enlightenment that has worked it's magic on the world.

The reason people in the news media lean left is because they actually see what happens to people under right-wing/conservative policy on an international basis. Highly conservative and right-wing countries aren't inclusive and seeks to maintain tradition which more often than not rejects people based on unnecessary divisions. Conservatism by definition is anti-thetical to the progress of humanity.

SpintnWilds - Went to NZ for the first time over Xmas - holy shit, what a fucking magical place. I was stunned at how progressive it is too! And, I mean in a really good way rather than the pejorative nonsense many right-wingers go on about in the US. The integration of maori culture is phenomenal. No wonder Australia/NZ has such a great bond/rivaly, New Zealanders punch way above their weight.
Ok, enlightened one. I am not referring to the original moderate liberal idology. I am referring to the mass of ignorance who pepper spray a middle age lady who does not share their view. I'm referring to the minorities who have been promised and shit on by the far left, those who no longer take the bone and go bury it for later. What does the far left say and do to those that practice free speech that they don't agree with? Your a fucking clown.

ieswideopen - WTF is the far left? The "left" in the US, which is your comparator, is far from left.
Huh?

Atomic -

OP fail thread

Shouldn't you be chunking rocks at cops right now? There may be a gathering of people you disagree with somewhere.

You don't know how far left can go until you've lived in Canada.

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -
wormiwalkinstik -
Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

Media owned by far left...

Supresses far left candidate to support right-leaning corporate Democrat.

You guys are fucking confused.

Holy shit the fuck are you talking about? The right hated Trump as much or more than the Dems. America finally had enough.

What the fuck are you talking about? You reveal yourself as a moron the moment you throw around "left" and "right". Our great leader should muzzle you. I hope the FCC kills off internet freedoms so that we all can get back to serving the economy. 

Our great leader happened to speak directly to the American people. I asked what non Americans thought as they viewed from a distance. I get the feeling we agree on most things but you are easily stirred up.

CRE -

The moment New Zealand or Australia gets invaded for fishing property you will be caring about America significantly then.

I loved the States when I visited but my god your politics is one enormous running comedy.

World leaders or not.

MMA6053 - 
CRE -

I loved the States when I visited but my god your politics is one enormous running comedy.

World leaders or not.

Agreed.

honestly, i hope they tax you into oblivion

CRE - 

Nup probably still won't give a fuck,both nations are lazy and drunk as fuck 

Or arrogant as fuck judging by your words. I have family members that are alive today that were tortured by the Japanese during an occupation..It can happen.