Attn. NON Americans, how is the far left viewed?

Be ready to staff this buffet with your resources

The aboriginals are going to have to save you!

Canada checking in.

You're all acting like a bunch of toolbags.

Stop worrying about who's right or wrong and start making America great again.

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs -
wormiwalkinstik -
SplintnWilds Love Child -

I'm from New Zealand which is a very liberal country no one uses terms like triggering and safe space unless they are joking.

America is like a giant sitcom with all these strange plots running in unison, I've travelled to the world continent wise and to be honest no one gives a fuck about you really. I'm in Australia now and the only time the US comes up is in jokes . trump had everyone talking but most have lost interest now.

Ask most what the difference between republican and democrat is and they wouldn't know or be interested in kn

This is a very logical statement. As a honest hardworking person who lives in the states, I'm embarrassed by our political cesspool as well.
This, as an American as well.
Add this Canadian in to the opinion

I can tell you this now - as a non American 80s kid that has been to US a few times - I can't help but see your country falling full idiocracy-tard mode. Both Left and Right - the left hand is masturbating and the right hand is trying to slap the left hand away. Unfortunately both hands are part of the same body

I don't know how to explain it to you but it's a massive combination of the following:

- The Internet (facebook and twitter in particular - this shit is the devils asshole)

- Your music / advertising industry (This is strange but it's just getting worse and worse to point of brainwashing status quo mellenials into being completely off their fucking head)

Here's a good example: I was just watching a bit of the Kings/Pelicans game and saw in the crowd when they do that 'dance camera' or whatever a couple of underage girls dancing their like they were hiphop whores to some terrible music.. one was acting like she had one arm out the window and the other strering the wheel like she was driving a cadillac or something - the one next to her was dropping her ass down low and twerking and shit (they looked like they were no older than 8 years old) - that in a nutshell is how retarded your society is getting.

- Your politics but I'd need entire day to write out shit about that.

Unfortunately all of the above is being maniulated but the Capitalists which is just a recipe for disaster.

America is heading down the path of a Civil War and only the most retarded will provail.

The OG though is a shining beacon of light, so thats a plus!

^ Not saying it will happen - but as your population increases it's on the cards buddy. 

mostofyou -

'America is heading down the path of a Civil War and only the most retarded will provail.'

giggity

just remember, you're a retard and your opinion is retarded, every time you think this

^ Not saying it will happen - but as your population increases it's on the cards buddy. 

The far left have given liberalism a bad name (i.e. Libtardism).  The dictionary definition below gives the precise description of what I strive for as a liberal.  Funny thing is, I would bet that some of the same qualities fit many "Conservatwits".  =)

lib·er·al

?lib(?)r?l/

adjective

adjective: liberal

1. 1.

open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms.

2. 2.

(of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.

willyboy -
Fold me like one of your lawn chairs -
wormiwalkinstik -

I'm from New Zealand which is a very liberal country no one uses terms like triggering and safe space unless they are joking.

America is like a giant sitcom with all these strange plots running in unison, I've travelled to the world continent wise and to be honest no one gives a fuck about you really. I'm in Australia now and the only time the US comes up is in jokes . trump had everyone talking but most have lost interest now.

Ask most what the difference between republican and democrat is and they wouldn't know or be interested in kn

This is a very logical statement. As a honest hardworking person who lives in the states, I'm embarrassed by our political cesspool as well.
This, as an American as well.
Add this Canadian in to the opinion

the only time the US comes up is in jokes in Canada?

lol you ppl know more about our politics than half of our population

dont lie

Yeah your politics are pretty fucking weird. Don't really follow it much

I hope Trump doesn't win the election though. But if he does I'm sure he won't do anything too crazy. 

Thanks for posting lovechild. Good perspective. How old are you if you dont mind?  

America is generally far more Conservative than Europe.
In the UK your Democratic Party is probably closer to our right wing Conservative party.

As far as the extreme left is concerned I personally find it worrying but then I also find the extreme right worrying as well and think any rise in extremism is bad news.

Why America is so extreme I don't know. Can't you guys meet somewhere in the middle and try to work in harmony rather than taking extreme viewpoints and dividing everyone into two stupid camps...

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

Media owned by far left...

Supresses far left candidate to support right-leaning corporate Democrat.

You guys are fucking confused.

Exactly. 

CRE - 
SplintnWilds Love Child - 
CRE - 
SplintnWilds Love Child - 

The moment New Zealand or Australia gets invaded for fishing property you will be caring about America significantly then.

Nup probably still won't give a fuck,both nations are lazy and drunk as fuck 

Or arrogant as fuck judging by your words. I have family members that are alive today that were tortured by the Japanese during an occupation..It can happen.

Arrogant lol the irony 

The world is going to be a very lonely place for America if your leader keeps mouthing off 

A world leader who tweets about your allies and talks shit? Allies for fucks sake

Allies?

Our "allies" act like MC Hammers entourage, free loading, hanging out, always with their hands out.  Every once in a while we get in a fight and you got our back, but half the time it's one of you fuckers that started it in the first place.  The point is, Hammer is tired of carrying your ass and he broke as shit.  He needs some time to get his shit together, so if you really are a true friend, you'll back off and give some fucking space while he figures it out.  

lol this is how it works outside the US:

What you defined as "far left" is called "socialdemocracy"
Left: communist parties
Far-Left: communist parties with ties to guerrilla or terrorist groups ..

btw all of them suck...

Unfortunately, or rather logically, the entire news world 'leans left' because reality has a very well known liberal bias.

Gayest shit I've ever read on here. And that's saying A LOT.

wormiwalkinstik - Here in the good ol US of A, we have a media that is paid and controlled by left wing big money. It's not even a question at this point. The media has become a parody of themselves.
The major majority of Americans see it for what it is and this past election validates that point.
The far left has proven to be a narrow minded, ignorant, intolerant heap of hateful uneducated vermin.
How do non-American see this? And if your view of Trump is based on media, you are a tool.

Canadian here.

US media is terrible imo. Biased as all hell. Makes up stories just to sell their biased point of view. I wouldn't trust US outlets for news if my life depended on it.

Oddly enough, it used to be that British tabloids were terrible with gossip.

Now the US news is terrible for political gossip and agendas.

I don't understand how the US people put up with it. it doesn't represent any of the US citizens I know.

The media shitcanned this election. They tried to tell the people what they wanted to happen and the people saw through their lies.

I'm not saying Trump is great but this was as close to a revolution as the USA has been in politicaly in a long time. Maybe Trump isn't the guy that won the election but it was that he was the guy leading the party that was the only choice other than the standard political party and the media was against.

First off, I love America. Great country and I'm happy to have had the pleasure of visiting a couple of times. Made a few friends from the states too and they're all good people. You smash it when it comes to film and television. You're food is great too, although a bit on the unhealthy side. Root Beer is glorious too!

When it comes to politics though, you guys are laughable. The way you go about the election is insane, it's like a series of the X Factor, and it culminated in this years election becoming a mud slinging match between a pair of plumbs, whenever I watched anything on the news I didn't see much in the way of policies, just Hilary and Donald hurling abuse at one another. Neither of those idiots are fit to run the country.

On the subject of the left, you guys seems to feel what most of the world would consider the centre ground is far left. Your Democratic Party is more like our (British) Conservative Party, and they're the most right wing government we've ever had.

NutJobJim - America is generally far more Conservative than Europe.
In the UK your Democratic Party is probably closer to our right wing Conservative party.

As far as the extreme left is concerned I personally find it worrying but then I also find the extreme right worrying as well and think any rise in extremism is bad news.

Why America is so extreme I don't know. Can't you guys meet somewhere in the middle and try to work in harmony rather than taking extreme viewpoints and dividing everyone into two stupid camps...

your right-wing party constantly talks about how evil white ppl are?

wretched.  

As much as I detest the far right and the religious component, pushing their morals on others etc...The left is worse.  They are worse because they are the dumbest voters and the poorest losers. 

No one cares that hillary and the media completely circumvented democracy

Then they lose and are violent.  They are the worst losers and are the most pathetic people in the country. 

I didn't read the whole thread, but the world could do just fine without the far-anything. Anyone extreme in their views of anything is crazy and dangerous. Left/Right politics, religion etc.

Extremism is bad okay?