Attn ocbadapple!! Come share your stories bro

Homeboy must have some good stories... Once read a post saying he's roomed with Tom hardy back in the day and read another today where he said he dated Tila Tequila..

Is this guy the most famous elbow rubber on the OG?

Share your wisdom brah Phone Post 3.0

I love a good Apple thread.

IN!

I don't remember how I came across this site before but remember seeing this on there...

https://thedirty.com/gossip/huntington-beach-1/erik-bad-apple-is-a-racist-idiot/

Lol.

This site seems so retarded.

In for hopefully some Eric stories Phone Post 3.0

I think I gave him shit for bragging about banging Tila tequila once, she just looks like a bad smell. Phone Post 3.0

In for good stories Phone Post 3.0

in

IDOHARM - I think I gave him shit for bragging about banging Tila tequila once, she just looks like a bad smell. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. In for hilarity. Phone Post 3.0

In...especially for stories about hot asian chicks Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

TTT! Phone Post 3.0

In! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Since I added him to my list of Facebook friends all my new "friends" suggestions from Facebook are hot chicks.

Coincidence?

...I think not...

LOL. You must live in Rapid City, Montana. Wanting to hear stories of a desperate typical OC attention whore. You gotta wonder why a dude has an instagram account, they are for ladies to like post new dresses or their food on I think. Who in 2015 would call Tila Tequila a girlfriend unless he is trying to add another retards name to drop to retard people who are easily amused about retards. All the shallow people should swan dive into the shallow end of a pool.

in

In like Flynn Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

cbone25 - Homeboy must have some good stories... Once read a post saying he's roomed with Tom hardy back in the day and read another today where he said he dated Tila Tequila..

Is this guy the most famous elbow rubber on the OG?

Share your wisdom brah Phone Post 3.0
He's got a whopper of a Dustin Penner story (former Nhl player) on the Ug right now. It's gonna be huge. Phone Post 3.0

OldSchoolMike - LOL. You must live in Rapid City, Montana. Wanting to hear stories of a desperate typical OC attention whore. You gotta wonder why a dude has an instagram account, they are for ladies to like post new dresses or their food on I think. Who in 2015 would call Tila Tequila a girlfriend unless he is trying to add another retards name to drop to retard people who are easily amused about retards. All the shallow people should swan dive into the shallow end of a pool.
Mike is really sad. Let's all pray for him. Haha

What do you guys wanna know about? Phone Post 3.0