ATTN: OG Beer geeks

Behold the glory that is the tjmitch beer cellar!

From June 19, 2013

Behold!

This weekend I plan on organizing and taking inventory.

tjmitch - This weekend I plan on organizing and taking inventory.

I would love to know what you got there.

From Drop Box

Oh, snd here is a pretty big bass

Are those pipes in the upper left what you keep the abducted cheerleader chained to?

samichlaus - 
tjmitch - This weekend I plan on organizing and taking inventory.

I would love to know what you got there.

haha...me too, thats why I am going to take inventory.

samichlaus - Are those pipes in the upper left what you keep the abducted cheerleader chained to?

no, they are under the stairs in the gimp room.

pffffft. amateur. Phone Post

I would be more impressed with empty bottles. What is the point of saving beer in your basement? It is meant to be drank, we aren't wine douchebags.

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - I would be more impressed with empty bottles. What is the point of saving beer in your basement? It is meant to be drank, we aren't wine douchebags.

. Phone Post

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - I would be more impressed with empty bottles. What is the point of saving beer in your basement? It is meant to be drank, we aren't wine douchebags.
Do you stop on the way home from work every day to buy your beer for that evening?

What's wrong with having 2 or 3 days' worth on hand, like in OP's pic? Phone Post 3.0

When the zombiepacolypse comes we will see who has the last laugh Phone Post 3.0

I usually have a stash too. Only decent liquor store is like an hour away so I stick up.

Been brewing my own too so I will have 50 odd bottles sitting around. Phone Post 3.0

QuadAces - 
Do you stop on the way home from work every day to buy your beer for that evening?

What's wrong with having 2 or 3 days' worth on hand, like in OP's pic? Phone Post 3.0

lol

I see a few new belgiums and a couple dogfish heads.

I typically don't do corked beer, they usually wind up having sediment and a funky taste.

I'm interested to see what ll you've got!

abi -

got any westvleteren in there??  : )

They're bringing bottles of 12 to the festival I'm going to Saturday for pouring. Hope I get a taste Phone Post 3.0

tjmitch -
From Drop Box
Oh, snd here is a pretty big bass

Nice beer, nice bass.

We would get along. Phone Post

Admittedly I am spoiled to live in a town with shockingly well stocked liquor stores in every direction. They all have huge selections of 22's plus BevMo is close too. I let them store my beer.

B17 -

I feel like Tjmitch is who I want to be in another 37 years, when I catch up to him in age (I'm 31 btw).

How's your hair? Phone Post