Attn OG Burger Grill Masters

I use a mix of 80/20 and 90/10 (chuck and round). Crushed croutons and Worcestershire sauce mixed in. Give the appropriate spice mixture and moisture. I will occasionally mix in an egg as well. Hand press the patties and let cool in the refrigerator. Overnight is best so all the flavor settles into the meat.

2 Likes

Looks good except the dry bun.

America first!

1 Like

A true patriot being willing to eat a bun like that. Respect.

2 Likes

I can control the amount of butter, unlike you briochebags

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Thats why they call it a hamBURGER. not a hamBUNNER.

lol This is the worst closing argument.

who needs a bun?

roll 80/20 into a ball, put some cream cheese in the middle, wrap with bacon, season & grill.

Top it off with some pepper jack if you like.

1 Like

hip hop onyx GIF

You just ended the bun trolls!

1 Like

Balkans style burger. beef ,pork,lamb or a mix depending on religion of the area .the sauce is ajvar. Red pepper,tomato and eggplant . The bread is lepinjinka(sp) kind of like pita but better texture on the outside. I used to eat these every single day sometimes multiple times a day when i was over there .

1 Like

Damn, that sounds good! I mixed lamb with beef once and the ground patties were so juicy and flavorful

I want this:

Summit® Kamado E6 Charcoal Grill | Summit® Kamado Series | Charcoal Grills | Weber Grills

2 Likes

I have one exactly like it except mine is blue.

2 Likes

Seriously? What do you think of it? You’ve got this heavy duty, luxury version, and not the classic kettle?

2 Likes

False alarm. Mine is a bit different than that. The wheels are different and the Weber tag is different. Mine must be older version.

2 Likes

False alarm indeed. Had my heart racing.

1 Like

I like the version I have. It is heavy duty. Cooks great. Thing seems like it’s built like a tank!

2 Likes

I just picked up 72 mini brioche buns for brisket sliders for a buddie’s bday tomorrow.

Suck it Trebek

4 Likes

If it’s anything like the one I posted, maybe the precursor, I’m sure it’s awesome.

Am I the only one offended that they keep saying “brioche” and I can’t read that word?

1 Like

I don’t care how much butter you can control…

Any good burger is better with MAYO.

This is a fact of life…up there with death & taxes.

1 Like