Attn.: Owen (GAMMA)

Owen!

Trying to get hold of you -- I have you hooked up with cushy jobs in the Dominican Republic where it's sunny, breezy and all but tax-free!

Get your lips off the bowl and on the phone and give me call, you 60's throwback, you!

My number and email are with Sled Dog, but you'll actually have to show up for training to get it...

Cheers!

Joe

TTT fo Joe and Owen

Wade

Thanks for the ttt -- still owe me a couple of months of knee-on for that horrendous UFC wager. Maybe now I'll be merciful and not crush you wiht my ever-increasing weight. Chi-power!

Owen, get hold of me! Sun, surf, saloppes -- all yours for the taking!

Cheers!

Joe

Joe,

I think Owen is actually trying to finish his degree. He has actually forgone coming to class to finish his homework.

I will pass your request onto him when I see him tomorrow.

Joe, consider yourself officially ducked!

Wade

SD: Edumacation is for the weak. Let him taste the Caribbean lifestyle again, and he'll come over to the dark side...

Wade: Wanna talk ducking? I've flown south and will not be back in tome for the tournament. Once again, 195 and under is wide open for the taking ;)

Please say hello to the lads for me. I'm busy like hell, day and night, but hoping to put enough away to be able to afford privates and 'roids to wreak vengeance on you all for the months of bullying while I was ill...

Cheers!

Joe